Universal Pocket Mine 2 (by Roofdog Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 11, 2015.

1. kitcat201

kitcat201 New Member

Nov 24, 2015
    add me plz, kfpm9649

2. crazyb

crazyb Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Installed the new update but can't find the advent calendar levels. Anyone know where they are?

3. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    In the main menu. It got active today. I see the special characters need 30 candy bars in total to be unlocked (6 characters at 5 candy canes per character), which probably means that you'll get one candy cane per daily mine completed to unlock all ;)

4. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Yes, finally! Over 1,000 meters deep and number 1 in a mine! :D

Attached Files:

5. Werebite870

Werebite870 Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Does anyone know why I can't watch ads to get through factory wait times anymore? The button looks the same but I'm unable to click on it

6. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    You ran out of videos. Wait 24h for them to renew.

7. Cleafus

Cleafus Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Are ads turned on in the settings?

8. h_A_Z

h_A_Z Active Member

Oct 29, 2011
    PJ
    Add me rrqq9522. Btw how does Factory work. Don't quite get it #

9. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Finally finished the Advent Calendar. Bought all the Advent characters and I even have one candycane left :p One day I played and got killed prior to ending the level, but the last chest I opened gave me a candycane. Then I played again, finished the level correctly and got a second candycane.

The Christmas events and December weekend mines have been very generous. I've been able to buy all the remaining normal characters and I still have 65 gems remaining. I think I've gathered around 400 gems overall in December. Thanks Roofdog, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

10. snippygal

snippygal Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Please add me: GMVQ4939

11. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    With 6115k bank notes, I was able to reset my pick (250 maximum) to achieve a maximum of 260 hits, and get it to 248 hits. Missing 35k bank notes to get to 250 hits... Doh, let's keep on digging :D

12. smthOther

smthOther New Member

Jan 21, 2016
    add me : )

looking for buddies, my code is: gsqg6437

13. LBC03

LBC03 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2014
    Teacher
    I realize that since this game has been out a year, probably very few people are still playing it, let alone the mines for each month. Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble collecting the Cupid statues for the February mine. I've played it both the first and second of Feb and have yet to collect a single common artifact for the Feb mine, which seems odd to me.

14. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    #914 Jerutix, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    I've only played the first two days, but I've got the first star in the the Cupid and Love's sets.

Oh, and my loadout is as follows:

Aziz (Chance to find more than one item in chests)
    Four Leaf Clover (Boost Artifact rarity by +50% & 30% more powerful explosions)
    Gloves of Love (16% chance for random Bucks & 80% more treasure chests)
    Red Ogre Boots (40% chance for Metal-->Crystal & 80% more Grenade crates)
    Crate Radar (8 block)
    Artifact Crate (85% chance for bonus)
    Treasure Crates (70% chance for more)

Realizing I'm confusing crates and chests again....

15. talf

talf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 2, 2012
    Male
    Game Programmer
    Montreal
    Thanks for playing that much! :)

I suppose that you are using a special loadout? If your gear increases the chances of finding rarer artifacts, try swapping it for something else. Common artifact might start to drop more frequently. Let us know if it's not the case!

16. LBC03

LBC03 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2014
    Teacher
    I am using a special load out, I think it's the same one that I've been using for artifacts for the last several months - Jane, along with four leaf clover (rarity of artifacts +35%), crazy cat lady gloves (+80% more treasure crates), winged shoes (rarity +50% and 100% more coal). Cards are combo crate, white treasure crate, and coal frenzy - all maxed out.

I have maxed out stars on the 2nd and 3rd levels in Feb mine but still nothing for the first level. I'll try tomorrow with a different load out.

17. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I still play the game on a (nearly) daily basis, have all the characters + special Christmas characters, all the factories and am still missing many legendary objects.

The problem you have is with the loadout for sure. I use special loadout to complete objects of the 2nd and 3rd boxes (uncommon and rare?). Once I'm done with those, I use explosive loadout but with the "more crates" and "more artifacts per crate" cards, to complete 1st box of objects.

I made a mistake several months ago and set a loadout thinking it was for rarer artifacts, but it was for rarer objects in chests. Therefore, I'm missing objects from some of the June-July mines I think. The others I have complete and I've got plenty of objects. Hopefully one day I'll clean my friend list in-game and remove the 200+ friends I have (yes, when in soft-launch there was no friend limit and I was added by many), leaving only the people who played recently. Then I'll be able to add you and pass you some objects you may need.

None of the other Roofdog Games have hooked me so much as this one, and maybe Extreme Bike Trip. I'm a bit pissed off on that one though because I can't achieve the "travel 300m upside down" of the 650cc bike... I've got 26 bikes with all missions done, missing the mission completeness of 22 bikes (I own them though), but that mission just drives me crazy...

18. snippygal

Sep 24, 2010
    Mea culpa: i have not read thru the entire thread to find an answer to my question, which is:

What load out is recommended to get thru 500m+ mines? I'm stuck on the last part of Petra and have been there for weeks. My pick has undergone a couple of prestige upgrades, I have Dan with crate radar and pick durability, but always come up short when I reach about 410m. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

19. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #919 VirtualBoyFreak, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Fantastic, an update is live... But a DON'T UPDATE message is present on the very first line. Hopefully an update to the font issue will come live soon enough for the March events.

Fully maxed out gold cards of grenades, worms and drills. Gear which makes explosions more powerful... Things like that :)

20. snippygal

Sep 24, 2010