iPad Pocket Heroes - (by Ayopa Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 11, 2012.

1. friscoltu959

friscoltu959 Member

Dec 16, 2010
    anyone playing???

2. shrikev2

shrikev2 Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Just started trying to play this again, doesn't seem to be on the uk App Store though when my friends try to get it. Does anyone still play?

3. Brandon Pollet

Brandon Pollet Well-Known Member

Shrikev,

This is Brandon from F5. We decided to pull Pocket Heroes from the app store last week because we're not sure how much longer the server will be available. We didn't want anyone to download the game in the next couple weeks and then not be able to continue playing.

Our server provider is requiring us to upgrade our server and it would require a pretty large re-write and upgrade of our server application, which we're not able to do at this point.

I'm sorry to say that you won't be able to play PH much longer. However, I am happy to say that we are working on an all new RPG for iOS that will be out later this year. We're taking everything we learned from Pocket Heroes and all of the games we've made since to create something that is a substantially better game.

Thank you, and everyone else, so much for playing Pocket Heroes and supporting us for all this time.

- Brandon

4. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Woah, now this is a great news!!!
    I still think that, despite some problems in the execution that made the game lose its momentum when it was first released, the idea behind it was a killer one (and it still is).
    Really looking forward to it and if you need help testing and such (I don't remember if I tested the game back in the day but I clearly remember talking a lot with you about the game and future possibilities, I do remember having tested the other game tough, House of the Lost) I'm willing to help!!!!!

Hype!!!