Universal Pocket HalfPipe (by NaffRobot)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gabrien, Jan 11, 2011.

1. 270Kp

270Kp Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Beta-Tester
    USA
    There is an update out.

2. logical

logical Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2011
    This is one of the gems on the app store, more people need to buy it so it can get a content update.

3. zylojax9

zylojax9 Active Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Agreed - this game is so well done. The art, the controls, the gameplay, the unlockables - all are top-notch. I've continued playing this one even though I got 100% a long time ago.

Best $1 I've spent on the App Store this year - no doubt.

4. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Does it add 1st/2nd gen support?

5. Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the kind words!
    This update is mostly bug fixes/tweaks, but thanks to the great response I'm glad to say there are more exciting ones on the horizon! I'll keep you in the loop :)

Sorry, but there's still no support for older models at this point. Obviously we'd love to, it's something that we're looking into but, it is also a little tricky so I can't really confirm anything.

Anyway,
    Thanks again!

Pete.

6. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Great little game ! I think it's a little hard for me and I was surprised there's no music at all (although you can play your own music) but for all the rest, it sounds good ! ^_^

7. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Yeah, optimizing the game is going to be tough, but I really hope you can make it work. I'll be upgrading this year but I don't know when, but I just want to be able to play this game already :p

8. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

How do you play your own music in the game the speaker wont let me?

9. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Make a playlist on your device, the radio should allow you to chose playlists.

10. Arashi541

Oh i had no playlists on my ipod thanks for the information. I think more people should pick up this game because on gamecenter it showed that there were only 33 people all time scores.

11. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Will there be a lite version perhaps?

12. Arashi541

Have you bought the game Melvin? Beccause if you havent you should even though there is no light version. The game will definetly last you for a long time and there are some awesome content updates on the way!! Touch arcade even gave it 5 stars!

13. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    This is one of the best casual games out there. Real fun and polish, and I love the art design too.

Don't wait for a lite version and go for it; you would not be dissapointed! :)

14. xerox

xerox Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    New York
    This game is really good. The graphics are very polished.
    Two suggestions: When you have a game over, could more quickly to put replay? First comes the score and then the choice of gameplay. It could be faster when you get the game over and get started playing replay.
    And the game could be a little more easy. It's a bit difficult!

15. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    I love this game, but does anyone else sometimes feel like the control inputs aren't quite keeping up with the action or something? It seems like sometimes I can't get moves to happen when it feels like I'm doing the inputs properly. I also have a hard time with moves on the left stick that require a down swipe. They often don't seem to register...

16. StarCraftIsGreat

StarCraftIsGreat Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    How do you unlock the Big Air mode? Pardon if it's already been answered.

17. logical

logical Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Any news on a content update? I really want to play this more but there is nothing left to do.

18. dxfan101010

dxfan101010 Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    I wana buy it but theres still no 2g support:(

19. natejeevas

natejeevas Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Student
    Not USA
    This game has good reviews, will buy it after I finished some of my games, got too many games in my hands right now.

20. sg2noname

sg2noname Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2011
    choose a skateboard, kit out your skater, choose your music and then hop in the half-pipe. After a brief, to-the-point tutorial, you start to shred.I just loved it when i saw it~i think immediately that this is a good game from the back graphics.Coooooool~i will download it !I t requires techniques!