Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I have my game back and still have the same friend code. Hopefully we will get some new frogs soon.

SnappyMcfrog likes this.
  2. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Indeed we got a new frog! Anyone seen it? :D

3. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Sarah found one. I'll send them around. Pompeius level 36, make sure you have the update :D

SnappyMcfrog likes this.
  4. canadianharuka

canadianharuka Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    A good way to get more of the new frog is to race them. It’s the only one at level 36, so all of the ones you can choose from if you win will also be that kind of frog. The fastest for me so far seem to be the tangelo tingo and white bruna.

5. canadianharuka

Oct 19, 2010
    Someone sent me an Exclamo but it only showed their code, so I don’t know who to thank, but thank you!

6. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Hi guys

I need to check in here (or look for updates) a little more often - first laid eyes on a Pompeiius about a week ago? Cute frog, not sure how the name relates to the design.

Currently at 84% of the’dex, and trying a different approach - I am breeding all 40 of the unfinished breeds at once, cycling the anuras from hab to hab. Keeping things interesting.

I have finished the Exclamos now, and am gifting all of the other newer high-level breeds I have to complete - Pompeiius, Inverso, Stillas, Procursus and Imbris.

Happy pond-hopping!

7. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Wishing everyone a Happy Easter next week!

Thanks to Dean(!), AndiNZ, 1LHB, JavaRich, MartiNZ, Heeranc and anyone else who sent frog gifts, I am almost finished with Pompeius working on the few blue colors.

Kind regards,
    Snappy.

8. Alannah Paine

Alannah Paine New Member

Apr 2, 2021
    Female
    Hey! It’s Alana again! I don’t know if any of you remember me but i used to post to here a few years ago! I kept braking my phone and having to start again! I managed to reload my old game progress and I’m at level 15! I would love to be friends with you all again my ID is 212BL! I have been playing for 2 weeks non stop and in those two weeks i have gone from level 8 to level 15! I am collecting Anura frogs so if anyone could send me any Anura frogs I would appreciate it and i will gift everyone back what they want (if i have them) I’m sorry for keep having to start over! I’m back for good now i have saved my game progress on The Game Centre! Xx

9. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    I'll add you back again, and sure can start furnishing you with low level frogs ... another week has gone by so you'll have to update on where you're at now :)

I'm at 42% dex. Finished off the new breed and now working on a bunch of other 20s/30s breeds that I have 100+ of already. Very much on/off play at the moment!

10. frogsinmypocket

frogsinmypocket Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Hi All, been a long time since I've been on this thread. Long story short, life happened, and recently I downloaded pocket frogs again only to realise that I had to start all over again and that I have none of my original friends from here on my pocket frogs account anymore. Anyways here is my pocket frogs code, Please add me I'd love to be able to trade again once I get to the higher levels.

Game ID 242S8

11. frogsinmypocket

frogsinmypocket Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Thank you Snappy for all the wonderful frogs. They are definitely coming in useful as I had to restart.

on Another note who is on Discord? Just wondering if you use different names on there so I can make sure if I am gifted I thank the right person.

12. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Not on discord at all, I think it is one of those techs that I will try not to use, all old dogs new tricksy like :). Also have been very slack with playing and gifting, mainly just keeping sets ticking over. Will get there though!

13. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Adding Frogsinmypocket to my friends list. :)

Thank you as ever to my friends for the gift frogs, especially Snappy, who’s sent the weekly set reliably for quite a long time, now, and Dean for the many Pompeius.

Currently at 92% of dex, and about to close out a few more of the 40 breeds I still have gaps in. Only a few thousand frogs to go! :p

14. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Wow well done, and thanks for the various Inversos you've been shipping me :)

15. Petr Thomas

Petr Thomas Active Member

May 25, 2021
    Male
    Digital Marketer
    United Arab Emirates
    I'm using a new method and breeding all 40 unfinished breeds at the same time, cycling the anuras from hab to hab. Keeping things interesting is important.

I've completed the Exclamos and am now gifting the Pompeiius, Inverso, Stillas, Procursus, and Imbris, which are all newer high-level breeds that I need to complete.

16. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Greetings everyone,

Thanks to all who sent gifts! I will take a break from trading for a while after forwarding this week's set. Will still try to do the sets, but only one per week.

Kind regards,

Snappy

17. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    So, I finally closed out the last of the new breeds this week, and finished the froggydex.

The above is exactly the method I used, clearing one colour at a time and then moving the anuras down through the habs until they reached bottom again. It’s quite satisfying watching the numbers tick up on every breed.

Planning to breed some high level frogs to build up the coins, then I should be able to help out with requests.

18. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Congrats !!!! And welcome to the club.

19. Petr Thomas

Petr Thomas Active Member

May 25, 2021
    Male
    Digital Marketer
    United Arab Emirates
    :)

20. canadianharuka

Oct 19, 2010
    Finished the Froggydex today - it went quickly once my wife and I began breeding different groups and swapping them to each other when done. Going to catch up on sets now.