Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    #34061 CygnetSeven, May 16, 2020
    Last edited: May 16, 2020
    I never got into the game but I’ll give it a shot if you get an extra.

Edit: Martin had just sent me a beige carota so I bred one.

canadianharuka likes this.
  2. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    I checked my habs. I few slightly beat that speed but don’t come close to that stamina.

3. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Beige Cafea is 237/238

4. canadianharuka

canadianharuka Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Cool, I’ll breed for that next then. Thank you!

5. DezTheSpic

DezTheSpic Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2014
    Hi everyone. Can anyone help me out with some frogs that could increase my coins quickly. I’m starting out and progress is slow. Code is V0G7

6. DezTheSpic

Sep 12, 2014
    Thank you very much whoever sent the frog. It allowed me to get 2 new habitats which will speed things up. I’m only level 4 just now so can’t get money quick

7. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Anyone else working on sets? I have 6 from past years currently growing. Take a look at my Habs to see if you need any and let me know. Y224.

8. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I am but am on old ones. Am on “camping out”

9. DezTheSpic

Sep 12, 2014
    Thanks for all the frogs sent, has been a big help. Up to Level 8 now.

10. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Thanks to Dean!!, Froeschi, JavaRich, 1LHB, Andi, Cygnet7, Jack, Canadian_Haruka, Lisi, MartiNZ, Meplie, and Sassydot for frog gifts!
    I just finished Arcus, on to Lentium next (completed Aqua, Blue through White, Cocos and Glass.)

Hope everyone has a safe and restful Holiday!
    Snappy

11. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Thanks to everyone who sent me frogs. I am working on Maroon of all so am not working on high end frogs atm. I tend to gift the ones I don’t need anymore (once done breeding) but don't feel obligated to reciprocate. I don't have time and hate taming them so will probably not reciprocate with a high lvl one. Thanks!

12. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    New update VIP gives 2x faster taming as well! Should tempt a few more of you lol :)

13. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Oh... Nice! And more habitats too. I now have 45 :Dand could buy more haha

14. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    I'm at 45 too, but rather out of money and have gone to grinding old sets rather than just breeding out high level frogs for a bit. Not a moneymaker lol. GF just caved on VIP with that change lol, and she now has 54 habs.

I really like that they are ramping up development again. Feels like we will keep getting new frogs for a while to come :D

Just wish they would fix the massive lag. I think the extra habs have made it worse again ><

CygnetSeven likes this.
  15. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Newbie as I am lol I forgot that when you buy a frog from the froggydex, it cost 10 times the value so I decided to do the Veru instead of doing maroon of each by buying one frog of each lol

16. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    @MartiNZ I am doing sets too and I think we are at about the same spot. I just finished the bowties you have in your habs so I sent you some starters on the set I just finished. Let me know if that works for you and we can divide and conquer. I'm using the wiki link to see whats coming. Go to 2014 and go backwards, you'll see what I mean. I'm working on the red/albeo set now.

17. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    In need of decorations... If any of you has extra decoration, I would love some. I bought several new habitats but since I have almost no deco, my frogs are only about 27% happy and I miss money reselling them because of that. Only have about 3mil cash so any help is appreciated. Thanks! My code is 1FFV.

18. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Damn, just realised I should come in here to check what you were up to when I saw the red albeo ones come in. Just after I cleared habs with some other near sets. I've been doing the easier ones that need just one or two breeds, or one or two colours, mainly. Let me know if you see any in mine now that you need!

19. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Thank you very much to all those who sent me decorations! This will help me a lot :D

20. heeranc

heeranc Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Hi,
    I'm recognizing some names from long ago!
    I still randomly breed and tame my frogs
    but lately with the new sets, I've been more interested - though I don't look forward to redoing all the sets, but thankfully the rest of my progress wasn't affected
    Code is 2DCR for anyone who is interested in casually trading
    I'm working on altilium for anyone who particular wants them