Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Thank you and thank you to Haruka and 1LHB who also pelted me with amphibians. Much appreciated.

2. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    :)
    Hi Cyg! Looks like you found me. :)

I’m gifting Lentium to high level friends. Have had a lot more time for breeding froggies during our lockdown Down Under, and already past 30% on that one, without trying too hard.

Hope everyone is staying safe, wherever you are.

3. René Ferguson

René Ferguson New Member

Apr 24, 2020
    Female
    FRIEND code: 12DTG I’m level 52 and I have every breed of frog except the Lentium. Including the Altilium. Would anyone like to some frogs? Does anyone have a Lentium they’d be willing to give to or trade with me?

4. René Ferguson

René Ferguson New Member

Apr 24, 2020
    Female

5. René Ferguson

René Ferguson New Member

Apr 24, 2020
    Female
    What is your Friend Code?

6. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    #34026 CygnetSeven, May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
    Three new frogs dropping today, level 35. I've got one. Anyone else have any luck?

EDIT: I have all three. Two are so so and one might be my new favorite frog.

7. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Omg now Andi is back! The band is all back together lol.

Haven't found the newest ones yet, but good to get back into it after a few weeks of not frogging. I got the VIP pack but lack the funds to get all the habs lol. At least they made it cheaper! And I have 32 mail slots, so feel free to start sending me things again ;). Y224

8. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    On their way old friend!

9. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Martin your habs make me dizzy!

10. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Hey guys If anyone has extras of the new breeds from this week, I would love some. Thanks!

11. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Ha. They're mainly empty now, but I guess you got in quick :). I did all that just to force out level 40. And if they keep at it with these updates, I may actually need to work on levelling.

And thanks for those newbie frogs, much obliged :D

12. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Give me a second Melpie.

13. Perytas

Perytas Member

Feb 16, 2020
    Male
    Could someone please send me of the new frogs?

My code is 1ZXNM

14. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Thank you so much! Did you change code? I had you with another code. Just to confirm, yours is 26LZT right?

15. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Thats me!

16. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Perfect! Thanks again :)

CygnetSeven likes this.
  17. canadianharuka

canadianharuka Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Hey everyone,

My wife Michiru would like to play Pocket Frogs again (she’s actually the one who introduced me to it years ago) but is having trouble making it work, as in, it wants to start her from scratch. I’m going to hand over my device to her so she can explain in more detail and maybe someone who has had a similar experience will have a suggestion?

Michiru: I have an iPad air where my save data is on, but when I try to open the app, it crashes as soon as the Nimblebit screen pops up. On my mini, it'll open, but the save data won't load. I haven't used it in awhile, and the save data was all in Game Centre. Any suggestions?

18. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    @canadianharuka A couple things, it sounds like it is trying to pull from iCloud instead of Game Center. I have had several times that has happened to me. Make sure iCloud is turned off or your device will always go to that first. If that isn't the problem it could be a corrupted file. You may have to delete and redownload. As long as you are backed up you will be fine. My game was off my device and everything saved fine but my achievements (the ones where you create sets like Rattlefrogs and Ladybugs) deleted and I had to redo them. The lifetime achievements were fine.

canadianharuka likes this.
  19. canadianharuka

Oct 19, 2010
    Thank you! The file was corrupt, and in the end her purchases were restored so she has her stuff from the pro shop but lost all her frogs and progress. We’ll get her started with new frogs. :)

20. canadianharuka

Oct 19, 2010
    Apologies to whoever accidentally received the Anura I was sending to my wife; I was trying to scroll my friend list to find her and I’m pretty sure it went out to the wrong person. XD