Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Perytas

Perytas Member

Feb 16, 2020
    Male
    You’re welcome. I’ll keep sending you frogs. I’m trying to get a glass chroma frog in every breed in order so I’ll be sending you the frogs as I breed them, unless you want me to stop.

2. Grotesque.enigma

Grotesque.enigma Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas
    My many thanks, I appreciate it very much. I want to hold on to them all but I need the space. Oh the conflict. But thanks to your assistance I'm up to level 9 so its helping quite a bit, feel free to send whatever you like and hopefully your pocket frogging is going well. :)

3. Lolly Chaney

Lolly Chaney New Member

Mar 12, 2020
    Female
    Hi It’s Alana, I dont know if any of you remember me but I’m back and i got a phone upgrade and forgot about pocket frogs, i have been playing for 1 and half weeks and I’m on level 10 my friend code is 212BL. I have missed playing and would love to join you all again

Aminator and canadianharuka like this.
  4. Aminator

Aminator Guest

Welcome back. Let me know if you need any of the “Limited Edition” Frogs they’re only available for potions in the trading center when listed or if friends send them :). That goes for whoever I have a ton of stamps from a bunch of the sets.

5. Aminator

Aminator Guest

If anyone is willing to send me the level 25 frogs (dimidus, nodare and scultulata) I’d be super appreciative. Let me know if you want anything back. :)

Friend code is BP42 feel free to add me even if you don’t send anything.

René Ferguson likes this.
  6. Aminator

Aminator Guest

Two people sent me the frogs! Thanks so much!

7. Lolly Chaney

Lolly Chaney New Member

Mar 12, 2020
    Female
    i really don’t know but i know i have got any of the limited edition frogs. I am in need of level 11 frogs as i levelled up yesterday and been going around the pond for hours and can’t find any. But i really don’t mind. If anyone has any chroma frogs, i havent got any and love them ones, they dont need to be rare. Thankyou xx

8. Aminator

Aminator Guest

Got you! Let me know if you need anything else. Racing is also usually super helpful with new colors now that it’s back in game.

9. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    #34009 AndiNZ1970, Apr 5, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    I am amazed that this thread is still going, and that so many familiar names are still here!

I had a major crash with the last update, and with the friends aspect of the game being a bit buggy, I gave up on that side of things.

Nimblebit helped me out with the special breeds, and I have been gradually climbing back to where I was. Made it to level 53, and 60% of the ‘dex.

Yesterday, with some trepidation, I installed the new update. Fortunately, this time it didn’t trash my game.

I was surprised and delighted to find a new frog in the pond, a Lentium. So far, I have seen one of the other new breeds, but I don’t know what the other one looks like yet, much less what it’s called.

Looks like I am back into the game more for a while though, so if you want to add me, my friend code is 7SVQ.

canadianharuka likes this.
  10. SummonerTati

SummonerTati New Member

Apr 5, 2020
    Female
    Hi, I just started playing again after a long break and I can't seem to breed a chroma, would really appreciate it if someone could send me one. Thanks , 8Z7D

11. Aminator

Aminator Guest

Sent. Hope that helps. Let me know if you need anything else

12. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Thank you to CanadianHaruka, Snappy, and 1LHB and 1JN8 (who are you guys??), for sending a whole group of the new breeds.

13. Froeschi4

Froeschi4 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Germany
    Hi Andi, you’re welcome! 1JN8 that’s me, Froeschi4. :)

14. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Hi Froeschi4!

Good to’see’ you. Thanks again, and I’ll update my friends list so I know it’s you. :)

Andi

15. Kinoroshi

Kinoroshi New Member

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    Hi, I'm new to this thread/forum. I need help for Gemma & Tessera :) Of course I'm willing to trade. Sorry for my bad english

16. Aminator

Aminator Guest

If someone could send me one of the level 27 frogs it would be super appreciated. My friend code is BP42. (I can race for the other two) :)

I also have an Altilium and Lentium that I’m willing to send to anyone who needs them. Super far away from breeding either.

Also working on the legendary award quests if anyone wants those when they’re done maturing.

17. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    If anyone wants to send me the new breeds, my code is 26LZT. Nice to see some familiar faces, sorry I was away for awhile. Hey Andi, what's your friend code?

18. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I found you Andi, I sent you a rat to check my mailbox.
    ;):p:D

19. canadianharuka

canadianharuka Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    I can send the Gemma but need your friend code. :) No need to send anything back.

20. Aminator

Aminator Guest

Sent you Altium and Lentium (I think they're the new ones?). I'm not sure who sent them to me in the first place but hopefully you can breed them. I'm not level 34 yet :). I don't have the Procursus, sorry.