Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Nice I didn’t realized that. Cool feature!

2. Froeschi4

Froeschi4 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Germany
    It’s so cool that froggers keep coming back here and nice to see you here again, too! Thanks for the frogs by the way! :)

canadianharuka and meplie like this.
  3. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Thanks to you too!

wow this asterisk thing is so genial! When you breed you can check after each breed and the asterisk will disappear if you breed it. No need to go look in the frogidex each time!

4. Froeschi4

Oct 22, 2013
    Germany
    Yep, exactly!

5. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Which is even better because they still haven't fixed the slow downs associated with browsing the 'dex.

Loving doing all of the Awards again. I remember they were so hard when we didn't have the 'dex in the first few months! So long ago!

Oh and my game is working again after their second update. In which they also made the XP show in millions, fixing the truncation issue at last … at least until someone has too many millions ;)

6. JackaboomU

JackaboomU Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Thank you so much froeschi, snappy, and vivilion for the new frogs! It's been fun getting back into the game.

Can anyone explain the idea behind the Lost & Found? It seems to be a random collection of frogs I've already bred? Just not sure why that would be something I'd want to buy. :confused:

7. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Thanks Meplie for two of the new breeds. One simply got lost or I would have bred & sent you the offspring. The one I got, the Procurus (sp?), I did get, bred & will send you offspring when it matures.

Still not what one would consider an active player but I'll be back in a few months.

lisi

p.s.: Don't recall if PF syncs. If so, it doesn't work for me.

8. Perytas

Perytas Member

Feb 16, 2020
    Male
    Love the update but it wiped out my game...

My code is 1ZXNM

I was at level 50 with lots of stuff so now a restart.

Could someone please send me...

Tribus
    Lanterna
    Glacio
    Bovis
    Marinus

Really I need all of the rare breeds.

9. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    If I were you I'd contact NimbleBit Support ASAP! If you don't ask, the answer is "no."

10. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    The Lost & Found began as a monetizing plan in Lego Tower. It's a much newer game & lots of people (I'm guessing) needed the "pieces" and/or wanted a cheaper way of buying "bux." It would appeal most to newer players & you're definitely not a newer player.

BTW, after you "buy" the Lost & Found, it resets in LT. Don't know how it works with resetting in PF.

On another topic, yes NB is a business but I was saddened to see these efforts by NB to separate you from your money added to "updated" games. In PF it offered me 30% off the VIP package (total cost $19.99) which mentioned things I had already bought! Elsewhere I had read that the price was the same even if nothing had been purchased before.

11. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Good evening,

Thanks to Canadian_Haruka, Froeschi, JavaRich, 1LHB, Lisi, MartiNZ, Meplie, Sassydot (Royal Caelus Altilium racer), Vivilion, and 1ZMYZ for the frog gifts! I am almost finished with Aceris, on to Dimidius next. Another good racer theoretically should be a Violet Viola Procursus at 222 speed and 221 stamina. Waiting for it to mature to test it.

Good Frogging!
    Snappy

canadianharuka likes this.
  12. Perytas

Perytas Member

Feb 16, 2020
    Male
    I did contact them, but they couldn’t help me. I updated my game with the two newest updates but the game always crashed upon loading. I was told to delete it and use Game Center but it synced with my newest game.

If anyone has advice I open to it.

Other than that I am restarting and thus need all the frogs again. I just got to level 10.

13. Froeschi4

Oct 22, 2013
    Germany
    The best racing frog I found so far is a Yellow Folium Procursus with 230/228.
    But I saw frogs with a 232 for stamina OR speed, so I assume the best racer will have both 232.

Happy frogging!

14. Perytas

Perytas Member

Feb 16, 2020
    Male
    Is this the forum fit frog requests?

if so, could someone please send me a glacio?

My friend code is 1ZXNM.

Thanks!

15. Perytas

Perytas Member

Feb 16, 2020
    Male
    #33995 Perytas, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Thanks for the frog!

How about a bulla?

My friend code is 1ZXNM

16. Grotesque.enigma

Grotesque.enigma Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas
    Nice to see some familar faces again. Here I am for the.. Fourth time? Starting over. I'm kinda miffed I spent money in the past on the mailbox and egg moving only for it to just transfer to a 30% discount but maybe this cloud will stop me from having to start over in the future. I hope everyone has been well, let's see how fast I can climb back up this time.

17. Perytas

Perytas Member

Feb 16, 2020
    Male
    I hear you! I had to restart too. If you need some frogs just me know...

Friend code is 1ZXNM.

Grotesque.enigma likes this.
  18. Grotesque.enigma

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas
    I appreciate that, thank you, feel free to be my neighbor. Code: 201YZ I'll try to help however I can. :D

19. Grotesque.enigma

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas
    Anyone feel free to friend me, by the way, I'll take any leftovers you have from breeding as I can use them for taming XP and selling. Appreciate you and many thanks. :D

201YZ

20. Grotesque.enigma

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas
    Thank you mystery gifter 1LHB, it's been so long since I've seen an Arcus, I forgot how pretty they were.

And a Special thanks to Perytas, I'm so grateful you're able to give me a variety of breeds, I wish I could hold on to them all.

I never realized much it costed just to buy habitats and how quick coins can go. On the bright side, I'm already at level 6 so hopefully I'll be at 12 by tomorrow or the day after. Hopefully everyone is having a good week. :)