Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Grotesque.enigma

Grotesque.enigma Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas
    So my phone has been on the fritz, literally every game app I open is a completely blurred screen and I can't do anything. So, I got a new phone. I'm nervous about trying to transfer my PF because I don't think it'll switch over through android so easily. If I can't get my frogs to switch over, I'll probably stop playing all together but I thank everyone for all the gifts they've sent and all the help , I've really appreciated it. n_n

2. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Pluma and Mazeus frogs sent!

Thank you,

3. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Greetings Enigma,
    I am not sure how to transfer an iOS game to Android. It should be technically possible, since frogs can be shared and each can view habitats for the other. I suggest you contact Nimblebit:

http://support.nimblebit.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Good luck!

4. CandiiLexxii

CandiiLexxii New Member

Apr 8, 2018
    I need these frogs

Feel free to add me, I'm playing on android
    Friend code: PRT4 (this is the only user name it's provided me with)

I could use any of the following frogs:
    Tribus, Lanterna, Glacio, Ludo, Marinus, Dextera, Geminus, Bulla, Orbis, Obaro, Vinaceus, Insero, Gyrus, Trvium, Bulbus, Signum, Aceris, Coclearis, Axis, Nodare, Favus, Levar, Spargo, Latus.

I have everything not listed above, to trade back.

-Candi

5. JackaboomU

JackaboomU Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Hey, Candi, I happened to have several of these breeds in my habs & sent you a Geminus, Bulla, Vinaceus, Insero, Trivium, Bulbus, & Spargo. Hope you still needed them, and happy hopping!

6. Grotesque.enigma

Grotesque.enigma Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas
    n_n I appreciate the help Snappy, sadly it's from Android to Android and though my purchases carried over to my new phone none of the progress did. I'll shoot them a line and see what happens but I have a feeling there's no back up process for the Android game.

7. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Oh that's good to know! Will have to make sure gf stays with this Android phone for a long time lol. Crazy that they can't transfer within platform, but then again, that was what lost me my progress between iOSes 6 and 7 in the first place.

Sets have been getting done without my input, and thanks dean for -still- shipping out those Favuses! I feel that when sets are done, gf's interest will wait, and I will have to get dexing.

8. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    All Favuses accounted for, amazing work Dean, thanks :D

I think almost all sets done too, and then I'll take over again and do some focus-breeding and gifting to many of you. Who is still around? Our little resurgence for the user codes didn't last so long aww. It was nice to touch base with those I used to know anyway, just realised this thread goes back almost 8 years. Good times. Frog safe :).

9. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Greetings to everyone, yes I am still playing. I've been trading the weekly sets with Jack. Working on Gyrus, Trivium and Biplex.

Thanks to everyone who sent frogs!

Kind regards,

10. JackaboomU

JackaboomU Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Yikes, what happened to the boards? Looks like they've had a redesign.

11. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Yeah that definitely happened. Much harder to find the thread now.

I got a new Nokia 8 so now even have my own game again lol. GF still working on sets on hers and will send them gradually, at least the ones she has left. If anyone wants to send the NEW me the odd frog, I'm now Y224. You can keep sending to 1XM7 of course; call her sassydot if you need names on your neighbours :). I have to add you all again too!

12. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Greetings to everyone.

My game code has changed. Restored my iPad and it gave me a new one: 118VK. I don't believe I can access the old one again. New code was issued yesterday.

Thank you!

13. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Right we were wondering about that new code sending things. Thanks :D. Clearly your progress is not reset though! I'm working slowly on low breeds and gradually receiving sets from gf. Handy!

14. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Greetings to all,

Thanks very much to Jack for large numbers of Corona frogs and to everyone else who sent gifts.
    After finishing Arbor, currently working on Ocularis frogs.

Kind regards,
    Snappy

Level 55 'dex: 84% ••100% of Anura through Vinaceus, Insero-Biplex, Trivium-Templum, Spira, Vicis, Levar through Latus.

15. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    #33955 SnappyMcfrog, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Pocket Frogs has been updated to version 3.08! Moreover, the new version fixes the crashing issue with 3.07 and works even better than the previous release. There is also new functionality in the current version. You can finally transfer your game across platforms and devices.

"Syncing is available across iOS and Android devices but requires Pocket Frogs version 3.0.7 or newer."

Thanks to all who sent gifts.
    Best regards,
    Snappy

16. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Exciting! Has not come through on my Android phone yet. Transferring progress might have meant I never stopped playing all those years ago :/ never too late I guess. Same with the settings button, although I am not happy about the mailbox no longer being at the bottom after years of muscle memory!

I got to the end of the sets my gf was still doing, now flying solo in that regard and still plenty of sets left. Still only at 5% dex this time around, while she is up over 21% after the base I had provided on that device. Still, at least it got her interested in it. enough to stick around :)

17. Principito99

Principito99 New Member

May 11, 2019
    Male
    Anyone still here? I would need a Favus and a Nebula to complete my list. My code is 1BQJS

18. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Hi still here! Favus and Nebula sent.

19. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Greetings to everyone. I'm still playing Pocket Frogs after all these years.
    Thanks to anyone who sent gift frogs. The breeds I have remaining to complete are: Aceris, Lunaris, Pyramis, Lotus, Planeta (working on now), Palma, Coclearis, Mustachium, Axis, Igneous, Infinitas, Nodare, Dimidius, Scutulata, Arcus, and Botulus. My sharing code is 118VK.

Best regards, Snappy.

20. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Hi Snappy! Thanks so much for all the Flectos. And now Planetas! I hope it’s okay with you to send some Planetas. I’ll start from the bottom up. Glass first. :)