Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Hi everyone, this is dean288367. Was just messing around and decided to check out the old forum and was excited to see it was still active. If anyone needs any frog just let me know and I will be happy to send to.

my new friend code is 45Q3

2. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Welcome back Dean :)

3. Lollypaine

Lollypaine Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Thanks

Just want to say thankyou to everyone who has sent me anura frogs and just to let you know its my birthday tomorrow so i wont be active for a couple of days

4. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Happy to hear from you again, Dean! Good to have you back.

Thanks to everyone who sent frogs.

Still working on Persona at 54%

Kind regards,

5. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Well, if anyone has been gifting me, you have figured out that I rarely gift back for I'm not an active player! Still thanks to many of you for swimming upstream. JackBoomU, you must be paying attention for you noticed I was finishing one set & beginning (albeit at a snail's [not a frog's} pace) the Gift Wrap set. Thx! Yes, redoing the sets, sloooowly, is pretty much all I'm doing. Not a collector.

Thanks to pretty much ALL of you in this forum (Snappy, enigma, etc.) for sending frogs which get tamed & sent out again although I don't keep track so you may get the same frog back!

Meanwhile, nice to see you again, Dean, maybe one of the most active people in this forum. You finished the 'dex, didn't you? Gotta admire persistence which clearly I no longer have. ;)

6. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I've got a new batch of goodies brewing in the nursery and in habs 4-9. If you see one you like let me know and it's yours.

Cyg
    CS2M

7. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Thanks to all ye gifters, and a good Frogsmas to you all as well :)

I'm looking to fill in a few more breed gaps in my dex: Tabula and Palma somehow escaped me in levelling, and some level 29 frogs would also be wonderful :)

I'll now actually be able to play for a couple of weeks over the break, so that's exciting. Level 28 and 1,713 frogs to my name again.

Dean, I'd swear you had a different set of numbers after your name before lol. Good to see more peeps back. Cheers guys :)

8. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    I actually had all five in my habs. Sent.

9. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    I did actually spy on yours and see that ;)

Some very pretty themes you have there, although I'm still not with you in singing the praises of the Shelbus. The colour themes are Great. Thanks, for like the thousandth time in ... I guess seven years :)

10. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Shelbies rock! I think they look like little VW bugs.

Recently I've been doing random breeding in the pond (hence all the odd assortments) just to see what I get and I actually bred a natural glass frog! I don't think I've ever done that before from pond breeding. :eek:

11. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Remember when you went nuts about Tingo Pingos? :D

12. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Thanks to everyone who sent gifts.

Merry Christmas!

13. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Ha, I do now :)

I'll have to see what inspires me this time around, after I hit 33 and can breed everything.

Halfway through 28, going faster with some dedicated time, woo! Just prepared the Kiwi Slices set. Not sure how you guys are progressing through the sets, given I skipped a bunch early on, but if anyone wants those afterwards I'm well open to that :)

I am again running on minimum stamps and potions - that was my playstyle from the get go, and kind of an annoying one, especially as pond gifts seem to have gotten rarer. As for breeds, now my dex is only missing Quilta, Hennae, Pulvillus, Emblema, Splendico, and the ugly Foramen, I think, in case anyone has such handy ;). Then it will be time to think about what to focus!

14. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Let me know your new id and I can send the frogs you are missing. I have at least one of every breed and you know me I have lots of stamps and potions.
    I have also notice that pond gifts are fewer than they use to be.

15. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Oh swell! Cyg sorted me with a Splendico, but those others would be grand. I just forced level 29 this morning, so not far to go now, and I'm thinking Favus will be my first inspiration! If anyone wants to trade Favus for Favus, that would be amusing also :D

Oh and I'm 1XM7, thanks dean!

16. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    I think your last ones are Quiltie, Emblemie, and Ugly. Quiltie is in my mailbox, you should get that later today. (or did I send that last night... can't remember)

Got over 100 potions last night milking hot spots. Nice to see the old tricks still work.

17. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Sent your frogs off this morning, if you need anything else let me know.
    Breeding up a bunch of assorted Favus right now and will be ready for shipment tomorrow.

18. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Who is 1LHB?

Whomever you are thank you for our recent frog swaps. :D

19. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Thanks for overwhelming me with Favus, dean :)

And with other high level froggies, Cygnet.

I forced out level 30 last night, not far to go to the top now!

20. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    And 31 now! Came back from a couple of days away to find a queue of 14 gifts: Favuses thanks Dean; Pulvilluses thanks Cyg; Scutulatae thanks Snappy.