Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    OMG you are back too Cygnet! This is just awesome, fully like a band reunion. Where you at Andi lol? :) It just goes to show, we can go off on our own for years at a time, but Froggers are forever. Very cool to learn that recent mystery code gifter was you.

Thanks all for gifts, they were coming thick and fast when I got back to the game this week. Now am not going to be on for like 10 days though :(. Working and living between cities and the game is on gf's phone as I'm still holding out on Windows Phone.

Just hit level 27, pretty good pace and -so- in my old mode of running at a zero balance of potions lol. No babyproofing on there, but who knows, maybe I'll get back on the iOS bandwagon soon.

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Did you start over at some point Martin? You were way ahead of me.

Edit: My Beige Carota hab was gifted from you, wow, probably 4 or 5 years ago.

3. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Good afternoon

The only Tingo Persona dexed are Royal and white. The only red are carota and chroma. Folium is the only yellow dexed. Total Persona at 27.2%

Thanks to everyone who sent frogs.

Kind regards,

4. Aminator

Aminator Guest

Hey guys. Kinda a noob but I’m looking for a Shelbus. I’m currently working on the giving gift set and anyone’s welcome to that once I’m done.

5. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Sent a green albino one. Seem to be what you were looking for #

6. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Shelbies are one of my favorites, nice choice.

7. Aminator

Aminator Guest

Thank you so much melpie! Yeah I like to have the froggydex version so I can find the breed I’m looking for quickly lol.

8. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Hey Snappy check your pm here. I already did all the tangelo and working on orange. Let me know which ones you need.

Thanks to everyone who sent me frogs. Really appreciated :)

9. Aminator

Aminator Guest

Thanks 8WTM. Let me know if I can return the favor. Anyone know who this is?

10. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Which frogs are your favorites? Here is my list: Ornatus, Lucus, Gyrus, Pingo, Magus, Templum, Papilio, Tabula, Shelbus, Skeletos, and Frondis.

11. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Yeah just recently, gf's phone and have just been away from it for 10 days lol. Got back to a bunch of mail items, thank you ALL. Now I can't remember what was gifted and what was created by me and would be odd to gift back ... so I'll wait for a few hatchings :). Haven't forked out for babyproof on this system.

Level 27 now, forced it last time I was playing. I love how concepts like that just stick with you after all these years. Just 6 to go before I can breed everything again. Could anyone furnish me with some 27s? Ta.

Those beige carotas ... they've survived a long time then! Yeah we had a good thing going on all those years ago. It's good to be back.

12. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    I sent a Vicis and a Janus. Still looking for a Symphonia.

13. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    I appreciate the breeds with color gradients such as Insero*, Pluma, and Arcus. Also like Signum* Nebula*, and Latus*. Thanks to everyone who sent frogs and Meplie for the Persona. *=completed.

I will send a Symphonia, Martin. :)

Best regards,

14. Grotesque.enigma

Grotesque.enigma Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas
    Thank you Snappy, Meplie*, Lisi, Cy, Martin, Mystery (1LHB), and anyone else I missed for the frogs. I've been playing here and there and gifting sparingly and randomly.

I just hit level thirteen, and I'm reminded of when I had Insero at 100% in the before time. /Eyetwitch./

Anyway, hopefully you guys are having a good one. Has anyone figured out any other way to obtain frogs other through the shops, gifting, and the ponds? I think I'm missing something but I may not be.

Also I'm definitely with you there on the gradients, Snappy. Thus why I worked on Insero. But the Arcus is also one of the top. Can't decide between the two.

15. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Bulbus is another cool fading frog.

16. Lollypaine

Lollypaine Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Broke my phone need neighbors again

I have had to start all over again i lost my game play so if you could add me on my new game that would be great its GVY1. Thanks

17. Lollypaine

Lollypaine Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Anura Frogs

Im in need of any Anura frogs if anyone has any to spare. Thanks in advance

18. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I sent you an anura of every main and secondary colors. :)

19. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    :eek: oh my!

20. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    I have a litter of "Pig Pens" in the oven if anyone wants one. Hopefully you will laugh when you see it. No peeking!! :D