Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Question: I put the app on my new phone and my account is not there. How do I get it to sync?

2. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    How to restore a saved Pocket Frogs game from Nimblebit support:

http://support.nimblebit.com/customer/en/portal/articles/659656-restore-or-transfer-pocket-frogs-game

Hope this helps.
    Thank you,

3. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Whoops! I sent Halloween 2013 set before I read your message. Will try to slow down a little. My next breed after Ligo will be Persona.

You're welcome for the sets. #

4. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Lisi, the catalog had about fifty customizable slots for frogs one could buy for three times their value, as opposed to ten times like the dex.

The frog requests were generated by the game and could be redeemed for stamps, potions, or more coins if you produce the specific frog. I.e, The kid from down the street is looking for a yellow Floris Spira to bring for show and tell. They seemed random but did repeat eventually.

The weekly sets are presented in reverse chronological order by the game since there aren't any new ones. If one is skipped, you should be able to return to it eventually, but it might take a long time.

Best regards

5. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    What is the limits on habs now?

6. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Again thanks for the info.

Well, I thought I'd finished the set when I realized after many coins & much taming that I had bred "purple viola henna" instead of "gemma"(reading glasses here I come)! Maybe it's my subconscious' way of telling me that at this point, with you dedicated players, I am waaay out of my league.

Thx for gifts Snappy & MartinZ.

7. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    I had asked the same question & Snappy said it's 32.

8. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Holy freak!!!!!

I got mine synced. I should be up and running shortly. CS2M
    Can everyone forward me your new ID?

9. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
  10. Grotesque.enigma

Grotesque.enigma Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas

My deepest gratitude. n-n And to Snappy, Mepile, Lisi, Mystery sender 1LHB, and anyone else I may have forgotten, for all the frogs. I sent out some gifts and I'll probably have some more on the way.

I hit level 11 today and bought me a shiny new Persona just in time. I wonder if they're just offering one type for a whole week? I don't know, just a guess.

I still greatly miss the mini games and the requests. My fingers are still crossed for a come back soon. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. :3

11. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Hey Martin, I sent you a rat! :D

12. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    First, thx to Snappy, Meplie, Enigma & MartinZ for gifts I received today. Should have realized there was a problem when I *knew* mailbox was almost full from a couple of days ago. After receiving the gifts, I checked mailbox & only one Obaro was there as a new gift. Other gifts disappeared into the outer limits of cyberspace.

My best to all of you & Happy Thanksgiving!

13. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Lisi, frog gifts were implemented differently in version 3.x. In the last version, they were relayed through Game Center and they were re-presented every time PF synced with GC.
    In version 3.x, friend gifts only appear after PF has reloaded or on first launch. If you keep hitting accept after you run out of mailbox space, they should still be stored in the cloud. Close PF completely and reopen and they should reappear. I may have lost an occasional one, but most have come through.

Thanks to all who sent gifts and Happy Thanksgiving!

14. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Does anyone have an extra Templum laying around I can borrow? I will return it and in return you can pick any frog from my bottom habs or I'll just randomly pelt you with a few just to say thanks. Please don't clone one though. That's a waste of cash

Cyg
    CS2M

15. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    I had a few left from breeding for one of the weekly sets. Glass Aurum Templum sent! A good weekend to all.

Kind regards,

16. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Thank you sir! Much appreciated.

17. Grotesque.enigma

Grotesque.enigma Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Female
    Retail
    Texas
    A big heap of gratitude to Mepile, Snappy, Cygent, Lisi, Martin, mystery sender 1LHB (How did you know I wanted a Vinaceus? XD), and any others for all the frogs sent. n-n I'll throw out some more gifts in a while, hopefully those that celebrated have had a good Thanksgiving holiday and those that did not, have had a good week. :3

18. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Enigma, my name is Meplie, not mepile lol

Snappy I am working on Personas for you. Can you tell me which Tingo and Red you already have so I only send those you don’t?

Thanks for the frogs everyone :)

19. Duss321

Duss321 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Is there a way to restore a save game? I got a new iPhone and reinstalled pocket frogs. But i have to start from the beginning again :(

Friend code is ‘DQMH’ for anyone who wants to ADD me.

20. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010