Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Trentos

Trentos Active Member

May 19, 2012
    Draftsperson
    Melbourne, Australia
    Bulbus received thanks to Perri! Not sure what you're alias is on this forum though.

2. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Set sent. Enjoy!

3. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Sorry!

I am in Puerto Rico not Portugal. It is an island in the Caribbean..

4. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Sorry!, thanks for the updated list.

5. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I still have three more starter sets available for this week's set.

6. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
  7. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    @ Dom,

Next guess is Fractus 'cause "Fractus makes perfect."

Visiting others' habs, it has become abundantly clear to me that my lack of a game strategy is stunning. I can't part with my earlier frogs & yet, I MUST. The game has evolved & I haven't.

To level up or even have the coins to buy frogs from 'dex to breed for sets, I need roooooooooooooooooooom. And that room is being taken up by my fav frogs from before the update. This is a very hard decision for me but, since I'm running with the big boys/gals in this forum who are more often than not @ stratospheric levels, I need to alter what passes as my strategy.

Over the next few days I will be surgically eliminating duplicate types of frogs in my habs & then, finally (say it isn't so! NO, it's so!), the actual older frogs. My habs will then resemble the new frog egg-breeding farms I find when I visit others' habs. It isn't clear that this scheme will work for me but I feel compelled to try.

BTW, this should not be confused with 'dexing which I don't care about.

Since I will have my own non-virtual habs full of my very own family members for Thanksgiving coming from near & far for about a week starting Wednesday, no major changes will take place before then & not much trading during the time of their visit. So, dear froggie pals, before you tap that "Sent to button" remember that it might take me a long time to reciprocate. Better yet, don't trade with me at all until all my out-of-town family members leave on Monday.

Finally, can't I write a post under, say, 100 words?! Is it against my religion or something? As soon as my fingers hit the keyboard they seem to have a mind of their own.

p.s.: Who thinks the idea of making "potions for taming" an setting choice is a good idea besides me?

p.p.s.: Again, so many thanks to so many: danj for the Arcus, Andi for the Nodare, Cygnet for the Flecto, & Nirtew for the Emblema.

p.p.p.s.: Final frog for set will arrive tomorrow &, hopefully after remembering to redeem *first*(!!), will be sent out to two people. Checking peoples' habs today, I can see that many of you have or in the process growing the sets themselves. Have to change my modus operandi for this set. So, if you're *already* my friend, ask by tomorrow &, if you're one of the two first replies, a Starter Set will be coming your way.

p.p.p.p.s.: So, why do I have random gifting at all? Two reasons: 1) I have trouble asking for things myself & assume some out there might be just as hesitant as I am; 2) oftentimes when I post "who needs the set?" no one answers. For those who hate asking in public, PM me, it may make it easier for you.

8. Trentos

Trentos Active Member

May 19, 2012
    Draftsperson
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thank you very much.

9. Shortbus123

Shortbus123 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    I'll take one :)

10. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    Yes please.

11. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    I think I have it down now... Immediately opening PF you get the first message. Don't do anything. Then GC login, then the message again (overlying the first one). Now hit Accept. Then if there are more gifts in the queue, those messages will pop up on top of the original. Accept (or sell) and assuming you have MB slots available, you will eventually get to the original message, and you can now hit Sell, because the first copy should be in the MB already. That works for me.
    Note: this also works if there is just the one gift, wait until 2nd message, then hit Accept, second one (which was the original) hit Sell. Bonus!

12. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I'll take one please if you still have one left :)

13. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    #25453 Domenic15, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    Good try, but unfortunately incorrect.

14. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Sorry but that is perfectly incorrect.

15. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    They are on there way.

16. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    @Dom, how about a Pistrix ?

17. Dariaclone

Dariaclone Member

Nov 10, 2012
    It appears I have all the new patterns except Pyramis. Any one able to help me out?

18. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Thanks very much. That's just the answer I was looking for.
    Just noticed your sig. sending you a Luneris and Fortuno.

19. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Hi DeanKeith,
    Sent a Fractus, Frondis, Gemma and Lunaris. :)

20. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    #25460 awboj, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    Thanks hope it works for you.

PS. In the midst of your message queue, if your MB fills up, don't be tempted with the View Mailbox option as I find frogs get lost that way. It's better to just keep pressing Accept until your MB is full and the offers stop. Then go empty some/all of your MB. Then if you want you can close and re-open to receive the rest.