Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Thought I was on a different thread there for a moment, congrats on the ecplise frog :)

Thank you's are a little long this morning because they are for 3 days. Had a busy week that started early every day. Thank you DarthBobo (2), Domenic (13), dariaclone, Flip (3), Laura (2), Bezoar (2), Madmaze (4), Sneeb, MartiNZ, Javarich (2), Danjarus, Meplie (4), Heeranc, Quosssum, Cygent, awboj, Andi (2) , Jklau, Nirtew, JoEllyn, Aura, Shortbus (21) and Stephen.

JavaRich, just thought I would let you know that a Lanterna somehow got out of your habitats and tried to get into my mailbox. Lucky for me and my frogs I caught it in time and kicked it back into the pond. MY frogs slept fine last night with only sweet dreams. ;)

2. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

hehe, sorry for the confusion, I just figured it would be easy. I do have that other eclipse tho, now trying for a second one :)

3. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    #25423 BlueWater27, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    Sorry I haven't replied before now. Real life has kept me away lately. No, I don't really need a set. I would take one, but i would rather have it sent to someone who really needs it, since I'm sort of taking a break from set completion until I have at least one of every new breed, and finish Glacio. On top of that, i feel really bad taking gifts when i can't return any. But thanks anyway. :)

Also thanks to anyone who's gifted me this week. Danjarus is the only name I can remember off the top of my head, but thanks to all.

4. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    No sorry.

5. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I can send you out this week's set which contains a Bulbus. Please accept the friend request.

6. hollowman

hollowman Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Singapore
    some random pictures...

[​IMG]
    48 potions/stamps for a lv32 should be the max reward-able.

[​IMG]
    a 99,999-coins-reward frog request!!! not sure what the max coin reward is though...

7. MadameG

MadameG New Member

Nov 17, 2012
    New Breed - Nebula

Does anyone have this new breed or know how to get it? If you don't have to buy it at Froggy Mart, I can just use one of the other Level 30 breeds and then race it to get Nebula.

Also, if the person above still needs a Bulbus, I have a number of those.

8. MadameG

MadameG New Member

Nov 17, 2012
    I have Templum.

Don't know how to transmit.

9. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    #25429 lisianne, Nov 17, 2012
    Once you know the other person's GC name, you need to send a "friend" request when you're in the GC app (not within PF) & s/he needs to respond "OK."

Has anyone noticed the promotional splash screen ads for other apps when you open PF is waaaay more distracting than the first? If you miss hitting the (X) to close that huge screen, it takes you out of PF to the app store. Talk about distracting.

Still, I prefer that annoyance to programs which have ongoing apps taking up part of the screen on a perpetual basis.

p.s.: Thanks to meplie for the Mustacium & Lotus, Nirtew for the Emblema, Quo for the Tessera, & mirxtech for the Americano & Botulus (last new frog!)

10. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Yep, not a fan.

11. LauraFitz4

LauraFitz4 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    I have this weeks Harvest set ready to go to a new home. First two people who need starter sets can have 'em. Please post GameCenter name if we are not friends yet. Thanks!

12. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    @ Dom: 7am here, so 'tomorrow' in my world, time for another guess - Mustacium? :)

How's Portugal? I've been to a few places now, but so far, not South America.

13. Dariaclone

Dariaclone Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Hi all! I just found you when the update was announced. I held off on the upgrade for a week until I actually finished the first round, so now I'm at the magical 54%. I'm just not sure I can do the whole dexxing thing again. But maybe that will be ok (and better for my real life productivity!). I can just do the sets and breed some pretty frogs.

Thanks to meplie and others (I keep forgetting who else) for the pretty frogs, especially the new breeds I didn't have. I tend to gift randomly. so add me (dariaclone) if that's of interest.

14. summerseachild

Nov 17, 2012
    Looks like I've finally reached the point in my pocketfrogs addiction where I'm searching the internet for like-minded people willing to help me out... I would love it if I could get my hands on a vinaceus (any color, though green would be AWESOME) and any frog that has chroma coloring.

My game center name is summerseachild.

Thanks!

15. sneeb

sneeb Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    in virtual
    #25435 sneeb, Nov 17, 2012
    Celebrating! :D just got all 47 new frogs, I found a couple in the pond, but many were gifts.

Thank you so much, everybody Dean288367, dlstar71, Lacama0, JavaRich, GreenBezoar,Bluewater27, Yasha65, domenic15 & ohdhalia :)

16. Bexter218

Bexter218 New Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Just sent you a chroma and vinaceous. Do you have a lanterna?

17. summerseachild

Nov 17, 2012
    I got them! Thank you so much! I do have a lanterna, though, but many thanks for the offer! Anything interesting of mine you want that I could possibly make once I free up some space in my habitats? (I'm a bit of a frog hoarder... it's problem.)

18. Trentos

Trentos Active Member

May 19, 2012
    Draftsperson
    Melbourne, Australia
    Request accepted. Thank you so much.

19. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    #25439 awboj, Nov 17, 2012
    Add to list: Templum, Quilta, Mustacium

My guess for today: Flecto

20. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    I continue to be flummoxed by GC's behavior. when I'm online any gift I get is announced twice and usually I accept twice and get the gift once. That appears to be the case if I have 1 slot open jn my MB. If, however, I have 2 or more slots open and I get the double offer and accept twice I get 2 copies of the gift in my MB.
    Is there a way to avoid this? should I accept only one of the offers? If so, is it the first or the second offer the one to accept, selling the other?
    Signed,
    Confused