Universal Pocket Clothier - (by Kairosoft Co.,Ltd) [Universal]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#1 Sanuku, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012

Pocket Clothier

Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
    Ever wanted to run your own clothing store? Now you can! Let your inner fashionista flower as you cultivate a quaint co…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Ever wanted to run your own clothing store? Now you can! Let your inner fashionista flower as you cultivate a quaint corner shop into a world-class super brand! Position mannequins, run promotions, even set up an in-store crepe stand. Dream up other ways to stand out so that shoppers can't stay away! Patrons will also rely on your fashion sense to coordinate ensembles for big occasions. Elevating their style level will unlock new career paths for them--meaning more revenue for you! Are you ready to try your hand at the trade of trend?
    Information
    Seller:Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
    Genre:Simulation, Strategy
    Release:Oct 18, 2012
    Updated:Feb 14, 2018
    Version:2.03
    Size:180.9 MB
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    How long does it usually take to hit the US store after Japan release?
    Only a week or two if I remember correctly...

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

I really can`t tell you how long Kairosoft will take to release it on the other iTunes Stores since in the past it was more or less unpredictable how long it might take.

4. NLjaan

NLjaan Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2011

Usually they release a game on iphone every 2 months. The localized version normally takes a week or 2, yea.

5. sladeums

sladeums Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Omaha, NE
    Pocket Clothier - by Kairosoft (Universal)

Pocket Clothier

Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
    Ever wanted to run your own clothing store? Now you can! Let your inner fashionista flower as you cultivate a quaint co…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Ever wanted to run your own clothing store? Now you can! Let your inner fashionista flower as you cultivate a quaint corner shop into a world-class super brand! Position mannequins, run promotions, even set up an in-store crepe stand. Dream up other ways to stand out so that shoppers can't stay away! Patrons will also rely on your fashion sense to coordinate ensembles for big occasions. Elevating their style level will unlock new career paths for them--meaning more revenue for you! Are you ready to try your hand at the trade of trend?
    Information
    Seller:Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
    Genre:Simulation, Strategy
    Release:Oct 18, 2012
    Updated:Feb 14, 2018
    Version:2.03
    Size:180.9 MB
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

6. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Game Impressions

Took the plunge, haven't played that long but think of it as game dev story but instead of making games ... You make clothes . Definitely something good :) 5/5

7. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Wife insta-bought this.

8. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    How did I miss this??? Anyways instabuy MOAR Kairosoft :D

Btw for those wondering its out worldwide!

9. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Belfast N Ireland
    I've been playing this for a few months on android I think it's my second favourite Kairo game after Game Dev well worth picking up. It's pretty similar to Cafeteria Nipponica in playstyle but I think it's better.

10. strivemind

Based on the theme, wife instant-bought this.

11. Snozberry

Jan 21, 2012
    Yayz just saw this pop up on appzapp

12. mden2013

mden2013 Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Finally! Been keeping Kairosoft in my search bar in the App Store for ages.

13. cameron331

cameron331 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Oh thank god, I've been itching for a new Kairosoft game lately. I was even looking at buying an old android phone just to play their Android-only games...I know, I know. Downloading now, thanks for the heads up!

14. gzz82

gzz82 Member

Jun 7, 2010
    instant buy :D

15. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

LOL? You serve as her announcer? You just sounded like the news man. She has a pretty devoted hubby... cool! ;)

16. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

It's also the second kairosoft game that only works in portrait mode if i'm not mistaken. The swipe interface is quite novel too.

17. Snozberry

Jan 21, 2012
    #17 Snozberry, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
    Maybe he wanted to proudly admit he bought it, but feared sounding a bit flamboyant, so he passed the responibility onto his "wife".

Anyone played both this and cafe Nippon.. Are they too similar? Or Is this worth a purchase?

Arg I hate how kairo always used to put their games on sale for 99c ..it makes me think twice about paying full price. I feel guilty.

I want sushi spinnery.. Itll probably be out next around decemeber 5th is my prediction.. Then beastie bay will probably arrive just before the AppStore closes.

18. strivemind

I'm a bit behind on my Kairosoft titles, but my wife plays them from the moment they're released. She was also a semi-regular on the forums here (and some people know her) but hasn't had the time to keep it up lately. Oh, and aside from gaming, her major hobby is sewing, so this was right up her alley.

19. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Anyone know how if any of the older Kairosoft games have lost their "born on a mobile phone" interface at all? I just can't play em...the part of the screen where stuff actually happens is tiny due to the big menu buttons and whatnot. I've had a few for nearly a year and have barely played them because my eyes can't take it, and I have to jump through figurative hoops to find the data I need.

20. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Well the interface is still cluttered and still has that old mobile phoone look, but after all those kairosoft games i'm really used to it ;)