Universal Pocket City (by Codebrew Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 30, 2018.

1. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    How do you guys control traffic I am below level 15. I am typical OCD gamer.. I can't stand it when I see red...

Don't tell me i need to build highway and blackout my cities... That's one way but it's pretty cumbersome.

Do i have an option to learn something later to reduce traffic?

I wish this game has the functionality of researching to improve the city. You know like collecting tokens when satisfya quest and use the token to research. But make it hard so nobody can complete all researches. You need to choose.

Fantastic game for the price of Starbucks!

2. zman2100

zman2100 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Investment Consultant
    Jacksonville, FL

Pretty early on you can build Bus stations and add bus stops all over the place to help alleviate traffic. I'm up to level 70 right now and have yet you build a highway or a rail system (which also is supposed to help traffic) and have decent traffic just from all the bus stops. I thinking laying your roads out so they all connect (and don't just dead end) helps too.

3. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    How do you increase the max export limit on goods? I have a quest to export $300 per second but can’t raise the max cap past 150, I have loads of mines and things built..

4. Infinite Zero

Infinite Zero Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Build additional shipping docks.

ac166 and athros like this.
  5. jsenter

jsenter Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2015
    #65 jsenter, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    Does anyone have strategies for surviving on expert difficulty? I reached a point (around the time I unlocked police stations) where no matter what I do, my income is negative.

Update: second try is going much better. The key was never to build more zones than required by the demand chart, and to survive until farms are unlocked. Once good production is unlocked, income is abundant.

Son of Anarchy likes this.
  6. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    How do I enable the larger cities from the new update?

7. holybtn

holybtn New Member

Mar 4, 2016
    Hello there,

Is it translated in French? related to this one, is it ok for a 8 years old kid?

For me, is it kind of a idle kind of gameplay or it takes full attention?

tx

8. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

It's in english only, apparently. I just changed my device's language settings to french and the game's still in english. Also, there are no in-game language selection settings. The game demands some attention, but you can also play it at your own pace, so I think it can be considered a light mix of both.

As for how suitable it may be for kids, I think it's ok, both in content and gameplay mechanics (although some mechanics like taxes may need some explanation; for the rest, kids will find a way for sure).