Universal Pocket Army - (by Pine Entertainment Company Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    No, you will not lost them, so don't worry about it.:)

2. sirvinski

sirvinski Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Ok.

Also, I was thinking about how you could deploy the main, I think it would be cool if you could tap and hold the icon that shows the amount of troops you have and it would deploy the main.

3. sirvinski

sirvinski Member

Jul 18, 2013
    What happens when lucifer defeats you? Do you lose anything?

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    You will not lose anything if he defeat you. :)

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for your feedback, sirvinski. And I hope that you will have other feedbacks to improve our games in future. :D

6. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    We consider to update new versions. Have you got some ideas to improve Pocket Army, my generals? Let's join Pocket Army page by touching the page below and take me know what you want us to do!

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hi Generals,

We have released new update on AppStore with some bugs are fixed beside new icon of Pocket Army. And we want to take you know that we are going to release a big update of the game on Chrismas. What do you want us to do on this new update, my Generals?

Cheers,

8. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Hmmm...

Increase max character Level?

Revamp the scaling of Seeds and Skills? :p

Option to equip multiple familiars?

Bump the value on perfect Chest runs, considering how rare they are?

New Quests for taking zero damage against Abaddon (not Lucifer because he is too easy to spam with Friend characters ;))?

Activation button for 2X Potions instead of automatic use?

New Missions/Islands/Bosses/Characters?

DBC

9. rittchard

rittchard Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2011
    I don't know how I missed this game when it first came out, so I'm pretty late to the party. As a huge fan of Battleheart, I really enjoy the similarity in gameplay, tone and concept but with the twist of managing a larger army. It feels like a more strategy-oriented game than BH, which can be a nice change while waiting for BH2. It definitely has the same addictive feel and I like that there are many new units and things to work toward.

I also appreciate that unlike many free IAP-based games, it feels like you can theoretically earn your way to unlock everything in the game. The problem with this is that in some ways, the IAP kind of spoils the game. Since the entire game is based around "grinding" to collect gold/gems (which is fine, I'm not complaining as that is the core gameplay that you either like or don't), real money essentially undermines the heart of the gameplay, and makes it feel less meaningful. I'd actually like to support the developer, but I don't want to ruin the balance of the game. Personally I'd prefer a single pay system with an easier/better in-game balance, i.e. gold/xp/gem rewards that scale up faster. And/or have IAP only for non-essentials like costumes, pets, etc that don't affect gameplay.

As for suggestions, I think the biggest improvement would be some sort of gameplay element that is slightly different, particularly for the "quests." There is really no difference between the "save the villagers" and the regular missions.

I'd also like to see more spells (and maybe make them cheaper?), or perhaps have upgrade-able levels on the spells. More items/gear would also be cool. How about a ranged weapon for the main guy? That could totally change the gameplay strategy without really changing the game engine.

If possible, it would also be nice if the units were more "complex" with either different AI or different/unique abilities - unless I'm mistaken it seems like there are essentially ranged or melee, and everything is the same except for the attack/health stats. Something like clubmen have a chance to stun, or pirates have +crit or %chance to attack, zealot has a %chance to instakill, swordman has a chance to bleed, etc.. Maybe a healer unit if one doesn't exist? Maybe these ideas are more suitable for a sequel.

10. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    My phone's ability to connect to wi-fi networks is burnt out, so I noticed that I can't do any sort of multiplayer activities in this game. I'd like to be able to do these things through 3G/4G as well.

11. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Just started playing this again, loving the Christmas stuff, can't wait to have an army of gnomes :D

12. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Pocket Army has just released an update today!

Hope to receive more feedbacks from everyone!

Antony

13. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hi all,

We are going to have an update soon. Can you take me know which features you want us to do not only in this update, but also in future?

14. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hi Generals,

We are glad to say that the new version 5.3.0 of Pocket Army is released NOW on AppStore, 08/07/2014.

Let's open a little bit the update list, please feel free to suggest us what do you want to see more in Pocket Army.

Pocket Army 5.3.0 - Update Logs.
    + Minor bus are fixed.
    + More stable network connection.
    + PIRATES are coming back!

We hope that you will enjoy this update and continue sending issues, ideas to improve our game in next versions.

Cheers,

15. 99johnsoncsj

99johnsoncsj New Member

Aug 17, 2014
    a bug in the game

Hi I have been looking for somewhere to post about bugs in pocket army anyway this is all I can find and hope there's a fix I started getting this problem after I updated pocket army to the new update and installed another of your games zombie avenger the problem is that I have lost saved data but that I am not to worried about because its not much but the big problem is that abaddon and luciffer are both stuck on 7 hours 59 mins and 59 secs for both those bosses also after about 3 days I haven't gotten any daily gems at all and no villager battles I only really ever fight abaddon and villagers cause luciffer is hard and takes a long time but now I cant fight either of those cause the games ticker or timer thing has frozen hope you guys know why its doing this thanks

16. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for your feedback. We will check this bug and fix it ASAP.

17. 99johnsoncsj

99johnsoncsj New Member

Aug 17, 2014
    about the bug i reported

Hi Andre would just like to say I uninstalled the game installed the updated game and logged into facebook and now everything seems to be fine with the game well done for fixing it and thankyou now I can get stronger and try solo Lucifer will keep eyes open for updates keep up the good work guys :):):)

18. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    You are welcome. If you have problems, don't worry to talk with me. We'll try to fix them. :D

19. 99johnsoncsj

99johnsoncsj New Member

Aug 17, 2014
    save game data loss

Hello this is another complaint I just loaded the the game up and when it loaded I had lost data soo much saved data I lost more than 3k gems that I worked many days saving up along with all my men I upgraded and bought all gone too soo all the work I put into building army and gem stack up is lost how can I get all my stuff back please help thanks

20. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Cute game.