Universal Pocket Army - (by Pine Entertainment Company Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    #1161 Andre, May 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
    Dear Generals,

We're working hard in Pine Entertainment factory nowadays. This time you will be king cos this update brings you the top soldier yet, awesome weapon and gear yet in the world of Pocket Army. We're also opening our mailbox: [email protected] to receive your request to add any interesting thing that you want to be there in the new update, we will do our best to make it happen.

Get ready for the biggest battle yet!

Pocket Army Team

[​IMG]

2. mcgradytracy

mcgradytracy New Member

Jun 6, 2013
    game discussion

:cool:it's in fact a good game,we can try it.now,i found a invitation talk about it.We can discuss Pocket Army

3. mcgradytracy

mcgradytracy New Member

Jun 6, 2013
    #1163 mcgradytracy, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks a lot!!!! I hope that more users will play Pocket Army. :D

5. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Are you becoming TA's members just for the 2 posts?

Thank you a lot mcgradytracy for supporting Pocket Army team.

We're doing another big update for the game which is coming shortly.

Cheers,
    Antony

6. champion64

champion64 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
  7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    #1167 Andre, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
    Long time to see, Champion64. Are you receiving my new message? :)

8. Whitelemon

Whitelemon New Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Ummmmm

My friend list does not work!
    I have my 2nd gc account and when i play both of them , neither of them see the other one as friend.. ...... Also i try adding some of the other player but it does not work neither soooooo i have no idea what to do now . Plz fix this. :)

9. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Please exit the game (if your device has multitask feature, double tap HOME button, "kill" the game from bottom of device), then check your conncection(3G/Wifi). If the connection is good, then launch to the game again and go to friends screen. If the bug still occurs, please talk to me.

Cheers, :D

10. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    New version of Pocket Army is released on 27/6/2013

Hi friends,

We are glad to say that the new version 4.1.0 of Pocket Army is released NOW on AppStore, 27/06/2013.

Let's us open a little bit the update list, please feel free to suggest us what do you want to see more in Pocket Army.

Pocket Army 4.1.0 - Update Logs.
    + Improve loading time.
    + Fix some display bug in iPhone 5/iPod Touch 5
    + Improve touch control.
    + PIRATES are coming back!

We hope that you will enjoy this update and continue sending issues, ideas to improve our game in next versions.

Cheers,

11. sirvinski

sirvinski Member

Jul 18, 2013

Could you ever change this? I find it quite annoying as I like to send out pirates first (and would rather not lose them). If I put others first, I will lose them and have to pay to get them back, or the main is useless. Could you please change this in a future update? (Besides that, this game is great. I am very addicted.)

12. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    @sirvinski: Thanks for your feedback. We will find the way to do it.

BTW, thanks for your interesting with Pocket Army, and I hope that you will ask your friends to play this game together. :D

13. sirvinski

sirvinski Member

Jul 18, 2013
    I just found out something! If you remove all units out of the van, and put them all in the main, it will automatically deploy the main! it is useful if you want an immediate extra four troops.

14. sirvinski

sirvinski Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Actually, it's not a waste! If you remove all troops from the van, it will auto deploy the main. It is expensive for four extra men, but I think it was worth it. Also, Andre said that they will probably add in a way to deploy them manually.

15. sirvinski

sirvinski Member

Jul 18, 2013
    About treasure boxes

Is there any way or any tactic to not pick the demon medal? thanks in advance!

16. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Demon medal? I don't understand it. Can you explain more about "demon medal"?

17. sirvinski

sirvinski Member

Jul 18, 2013
    About the main... There is currently no way to deploy them manually. You have to have the van killed mostly. I was experimenting and found out that if you have an empty van, you automatically have the main deploy. (four extra men!) I experimented more and found that you can have one (Only one, but still useful) man in the van for the main to send out as well. I think this works because the game's coding deploys the main by testing for amount of the men left on your side (I guess it deploys them at one man left) and since there is only one man to start, it automatically thinks the rest was killed and deploys the main.
    This wouldn't work if the coding tested for 7 deaths instead of 7 not there.

18. sirvinski

sirvinski Member

Jul 18, 2013
    When you defeat a new army leader and they drop a treasure chest, it says Don't choose the demon medal in parentheses. I'm assuming it's the one that makes you leave the chest and looks like the head you see for Abbadon on the island in the center of the map. I was just wondering if there's any way to see where it is or any places it rarely is.

19. sirvinski

sirvinski Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Another random question

When someone beats your army in multiplayer, do you actually lose them?

20. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Oh, I see. It depends on your lucky, so I can't help you to not picking them.