Universal Pocket Army - (by Pine Entertainment Company Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    #1141 Andre, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
    Did you deloy soldiers on 3 teams? :eek:
    When the boss uses skills, you can avoid it by using other skills on the same time. I hope that will help you to pass these campaigns. :)
    Oh, please try to have ultimate items (weapon/shield/Armor), they are the greatest items in this version, and they will help you much. :D

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    @oooooomonkey, @Reekok: welcome back to the game, my friend.

I hope that you have good time when playing this version. As I've said, if you have questions/ideas, please send them to me. I'm waiting for them. :D

3. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks a lot for your interesting with our game, my friend. :)

4. e-lite

e-lite Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Finished Campaign 190 now, killed the end boss, used 15 large potions. Kinda "big" reward at the end, but nothing to jump up and down about. Not gonna spoil it though. ;)

Anyhow, sad to be one of the few who ended the game and still beeing below top 300. :mad: Developers, please fix!

5. tearex

tearex New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Add me tearex2010

GC: Tearex2010

6. Sagara16

Sagara16 New Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Abaddon and lucifer grows harder to kill

I have noticed that abaddon and lucifer gets a boost in stats each time i fight them they are getting way to fight i cant even scratch lucifer he just destroy my friend which the 5 of them has ultimate weapons and skills and they all die and before i alone with one friend killed him
    They are way off the scale

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    You can add more stronger friends. They will help you much to kill Lucifer. :)

8. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    We are doing it, e-lite. :)

9. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Let's join events in Pocket Army Fanpage on Facebook to have many packages of coins/gems. They will help you much to pass more waves in Arena, my friend. :D

10. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

We're greatly aware of this issue and gonna completely fix in in the update as well as our up-coming games, it's true that you will be crazy while your effort is not worth few second cheating of cheaters... We're sorry for that and we're trying to fix it right now.

Antony

11. champion64

champion64 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
    Halp meh

I recently changed my iDevice and Gamecetre account, was wondering if it is possible for you guys to transfer my account, or at least make my character the same!

Thank you, Champion64

12. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    If you change iDevice, you log in to the game with the old Game Center ID and download Pocket Army, then you can continue playing the game, Champion64.

13. champion64

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
    Thank you! Worked perfectly!!

14. wareagledude

wareagledude New Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Do y'all plan on raising the level cap soon? I have been sitting at level 69 for a while now.

15. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    In this version, max level is 69. So you can not increase your level, my friend. But don't worry, we consider to increase it, my friend. :)

16. xwf3331

xwf3331 New Member

Apr 27, 2013
    I found a way to defeat Lucifer solo, at level 17, without upgrade my stat with gems. Does this consider a bug?
    Stand near Lucifer and let him come to you and start hitting, back up a bit before he hit you, and walk towards him to get a hit, then run back to be out of range, repeat until he die.
    When you go out of range of lucifer's attack, he sort of like freeze a sec, i suppose he shouldn't behave this way, maybe you guys wanna fix it.

17. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Nah, not a bug, a tactic.;)

That's pretty much how everyone beats Abaddon and Lucifer early on, and it's one of the better programming choices in PA, simply because it gives newer players a shot at advancing, provided they possess decent timing...:D

Wanna try something hilarious? Do the same thing, only use your Felix to kill him. It takes forever, but it is quite satisfying when you pull it off.

DBC

18. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Duuuude, stop bullying the poor boss :D

19. champion64

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
    When can we be expecting the next update guys?
    ive been getting kinda bored, i stil havent beat the game ( :( ) i would much enjoy a level increase and new bosses

Thanks;Champion64

20. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Don't worry, champion64. I've asked my teammate, and we are finding ideas for new update. If you and other users have ideas, can you send them to me?

Thanks
    Andre