Universal Pocket Army - (by Pine Entertainment Company Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 18, 2012.

1. mrriv

mrriv Member

Jul 8, 2012
    I really like your game but I really love the fact that you can earn special coins to gain a weapon :)

2. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
  3. mrriv

mrriv Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Thanks Red1:)

4. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    I have a suggestion for the dev concerning the friends list. Add a sorting option so you can sort your friends by stars, level, and recovery time left! It's a small suggestion but I think it will make going through your friends list much easier!

Also feel free to add me to GC for this game! My GC is jtall128

Posted this in the add thread so I deleted it there and reposted here

5. Stream

Stream Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Student
    Australia
  6. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

I collected so many feedbacks already in only 2 days after launching, tons of works, I will have to be there in the official tomorrow to speed thing up.

Thanks Red1, the touch is unstable in fact, it's bad that the problem didn't come up when we test with our studio's device but we had borrowed some orther devices to do the debugging, so this touch issue will be fixed real son.

Cheers and thanks and have a nice weekend!

7. antony.thai

This is in fact matching with what we did in the update too. We can considering is as fixed in the update.

Also, we did note that the scroll thing in Friend list is suck... :( We will fix that too.

I will credit all TA friends here that have valued feedback to Pocket Army.

Pocket Army love you!

8. antony.thai

9. iOSborne

iOSborne Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2012
    college instructor
    PA
    Yey! I've finished downloading Pocket Army today... idk what went wrong but last night i received an error msg... something like i need to download the app on itunes? i cant remember.. or is it because i downloaded Pocket Army on my laptop itunes but i since i wasnt able to find my usb cable, i downloaded it again on my iTouch... well, it doesnt matter now.. i got the app and will be trying it out in few mins... :p

10. antony.thai

:) Welcome you to Pocket Army world! I'm here, just to say that I'm here for your question!

11. iOSborne

Jul 8, 2012
    college instructor
    PA
    wow... i appreciate that...

the game looks cute... what i love most about pocket games is that they're totally cute... :p

i think you are missing the word "buy" to your demo (now let's a ring) :D

all in all, the app looks amazing.. GJ! ;)

12. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    @iOSbourne: You may buy a ring if you know how to find gems. But I don't guide to you. You must find the way to do it. :D

13. iOSborne

Jul 8, 2012
    college instructor
    PA

i dont even know what the ring is for... :confused:

14. antony.thai

Items ring will give plenty of health points, it's an extreme help in any touch battle. However, it's also very optional. :)

15. iOSborne

Jul 8, 2012
    college instructor
    PA
    may i know how many stages will this be? and is there a way to increase my army size? :confused:

16. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    In this version, you have 120 campaigns to win, and you must have coins to increase your army. So, try the best to have coins, upgrade your army, buy other teams...my friend.^__^

17. antony.thai

You can use the Main instead of Van army to have 12 soldiers in the team. I hope this will help you.

Cheers
    Antony

18. iOSborne

Jul 8, 2012
    college instructor
    PA
    im trying to defend my team.... coz when they die, they are totally dead (need to buy and train new soldiers for the next stage) :D

19. antony.thai

There's another way to have soldier by using your friend, it's free, instant having the soldier and that guy will be actually stronger than the normal unit.

Did you try yet?

CheeerSS!

20. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    antony will the progress bug be fixed soon. I played all day yesterday got up to lvl 23 over 120 lightning souls and 15 dark souls. I also had archer fully upgraded and spearman an 195 gems. When I got on this morning my upgrades were gone and I was missing souls and gems and was lvl 20.