Universal Pocket Army - (by Pine Entertainment Company Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 18, 2012.

1. alyfantis

alyfantis Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Hokkaido, Japan
    Battleloot-style? Sold!

2. vitor_serpa

vitor_serpa New Member

Jul 19, 2012
    #42 vitor_serpa, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
    I'm playng it now.

Very fun game. IAP are completely optional. I have one question thought:
    What are those orb/ pearl things for??

Congrats for the great gama guys. Sorry for any misspelling, english is not my first language.

Uhhh, nevermind my question, just found out in the Events Section. :D

3. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Welcome to TA! I found that event is a little hard to see in the game right now.

We will try to improve the visibility of it on the update.

Thanks a lot for raising a good question like that!

Antony

4. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Fun little game, but I wouldn't say it has anything in common with Battleloot. It's not turned-based. More of a hack-n-slash with an added group of troops fighting along side of you.

It actually shares a bit with something like Legendary Wars or even Army of Darkness (since you control a character) but there's no in-game building up of units. You pick what you want ahead of time.

Anyway, it's enjoyable. Just thought I'd clarify.

5. Noman

Noman Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    I'm really enjoying this game right now, much more than I thought I would really. However, I have one issue with the game that maybe the devs can sort out. My device has (I believe) some sort of memory leak, causing crashes on pretty much every app I own. I don't blame the developers for the crashes, but when I do crash, I often lose a lot of progress including buying units and even winning battles. Is there a way that this can be fixed?

6. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    #46 jtall, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
    Love the game but I have a couple issues. I tend to crash whenever I try to post to facebook. I lose some progress whenever that happens. I also lose progress when I exit the app. I had gained 3 levels and had around 55k gold and a few gems that all just vanished when i left the app and resumed later this morning. I'm on a non jailbroke Ipod Touch 4G ios 5.1.1. Closing all apps and restarting the ipod sometimes helps with the facebook issue but not with the lost progress from closing the app. i can deal with an occasional crash but I would like to see a better way of saving such as a save button that will save the data to prevent progress loss. Other than that this game is great.

7. antony.thai

Can you let me know your device and your iOS?

Sure, I'm doing my best to have it fixed as soon as possible! I don't want you to have that bad feeling too!

8. antony.thai

Yes, I think that online save function is not really perfect now. I'm sorry for your bad feeling and I'm sure this will be fixed soon with all the dev's effort!

Can you let me know your GC Id so I can have a better support on your case?

9. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    Sure my GC id is jtall128

10. antony.thai

Thanks mate! It's the midnight here, I will check it right when I come to the office tomorrow. I will inform you about the status as well.

11. Noman

Noman Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Ipod touch 4g on OS 5.1.1

12. antony.thai

This looks like a general issue on iPod Touch 4G, the latest iOS.

We will have it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your patience!

13. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    That's strange am using iPod touch 4G 32gb with the latest iOS 5.1 and I've been playing fine for the past few days without any crashes.

14. antony.thai

I didn't see while testing with the studio's device either. However, few reports already, I'm investigating it.

@oooooomonkey: what is your GC id? Just want to be your friend in there! :p

15. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    It's oooooomonkey

16. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Man I've been playing this offline all this time and now you say it has online multiplayer? :D

17. Dazriel

Dazriel New Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Been playing this all day, very fun game! It's nice to be able to earn both coins and gems, less pressure to use iap to progress. I also like the events to get cool gear too :) well done!

18. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    How can you attack your friend or ask your friend to help if you play the game in offline mode? :D

19. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for your interesting with our game. Hope that you will give us your feedback to improve the game next versions.:D:D

Cheeerrsss

20. antony.thai

Social features are a bit invisible now I think, I will highlight it more in the update.

Thanks for the notice my friend!