Universal PlunderNauts by Backflip - Epic Space Pirate Ship Battles! (Now Worldwide)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by tomb_bfs, Feb 26, 2014.

1. wilyone

wilyone Active Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Poking around on this game and haven't made it past the 5th planet in the 2nd sector. I did the X-24 upgrade from level 3 to level 7. It took 20 hours. If it helps, I started with an Epic level 3 and ended up with an Epic level 7.

It would be useful to know how long the forge is going to take before you start forging something.

2. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    #102 stlredbird, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    Lvl 4 ship and keep getting destroyed by volfgang Von spine. I keep trying to stay behind him but still getting whooped. Had it close a couple times the other two were terrible. Any other tips or just wait to lvl up my ship? This is the first fight I've had any problems with, his cannons are ridiculous.

3. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Finally beat him. Probably need to upgrade my hull plating.

4. BigJP

BigJP Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Hmm, I wonder if Backflip have adjusted things their end. 9+ days is now less than 24 hours in the space of a day!

Attached Files:

5. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Anyone know what the multiplayer is going to be? I got an in game 'transmission' saying it was coming soon.

6. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Maybe Backflip is definetly refining things and the game is worth sticking it out with.

Made it to third sector.

Liking it alot.

7. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Already at 1572 antimatter.

Going for that super sexy Battleship Omega.

8. BigJP

BigJP Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Awesome! Let us know how it performs. I've got my eye on the Ubatuba but I have a long way to go in saving all that antimatter.

9. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Ya I have a ways to go before 2500 antimatter, but still not sure what gold ship I'll get.

10. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Battleship Omega? I am thinking Ion Wolf. Splurged on some anti-matter, now I have options. 8 guns look good but Ion Wolf has 3 squadrons and 2 crews.

Opinions?

11. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Do items get more expensive as you level up? I went to buy the two pieces to upgrade your ship and they were 4-10 times more expensive than the last time I upgraded my ship 2 levels ago. Seems ridiculous if that's the case. I would've loaded up on them if I knew that was going to happen.

12. burado51

burado51 New Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Game Impressions

Hi All;
    Tips & Tricks
    -Earning antimatter and gold is easy at this game, so you dont have to pay real Money if you to buy Premium ships.
    -Ship upgrades takes really so long so be careful. My lvl 5 Rosewell ship ugrade to lvl 9 takes 1 day and 7 hour with 55.000 gold!
    -Game Difficulty level raises really high at second universe boss fights. I advice to buy fast ships, because slow ships becomes really useless at this levels.
    -If you use ship with Fighters slots, be careful about Squadron size and healt. (Dont take care of fighters price)

Ship Advice:
    My first ship was Broadsword. It has 6 cannon slot and seems really powerful but trust me, at higher level, you nearly lost all battles because of this ship speed.
    My second ship was Rosewell. Rosewell has 2 fighters slot and really fast, but at boss fight, you easly lost your ships in a few seconds, so its not good for boss fights.
    And my 3.th –My favorite- ship isTunguska, which has 1,375 speed and 4 techmods slots and great at boss fights.
    As I experiance, slow ships has no chance to beat boss fights, because all bosses at second universe has really powerful weapons and if you cant runaway, they kill you with one hit (If 2 or 3 rockets hits you, you die suddenly.)
    I’m not sure but ıf you support Ubatuba seems best ship in the game if you support with Hardware Turbopump techmods (Which gives %24 to max starhip speed)

2th Universe Boss Advices:
    At granny boss fight in second universe, I recommend you to use Rockets at weapons slots, which has long range and one-hit grand damage. Use 1 shield & 1 health technomod, or if your ship support 4 technomods, use 2 shiled, 1 healing and 1 Rocket buff mod . (Or use 3 shield + 1 healing buff)
    Simply run away from rockets and destroy 1 or 2 ships, then destroy stargate and finally destroy last ship. With this tactic, I win this level with silver reward.

Final boss of the second universe is really hard. He send rockets, and try to stop you with hitting you. Once again you must have fast ship to beat this boss because his damage is really ridicilous.
    At the begening I try to beat this boss with Rockets, and after 10-15 fights I then change my weapons with blaster turrets and win this fight at my first try with silver medal. My Ship was Tunguska at level 10, and I use 2 shiled, 1 health and 1 blas buff mod for technomods.
    At the begining of the fight, use shield and directy draw your way next to boss, fire your turrets for 1-2 seconds and runaway. Just Draw circles in arena and when he stops, come next to him and attack for a few second, and runaway. When he trys to stop you, simply change your way because if he hits you, also 2-3 rockets which fallows you will hit you too and this cause instant death.

*Sorry for bad grammer

13. Ponycakes

Ponycakes Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 27, 2012
    Put an hour or so in, and loving it. Don't mind the meter at all.

14. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Hmm I beat the boses differently. Look at type of attack grab shields and deck plating forged against it. Then look for a flaw in the AI strategy. They all have it.

15. Stustaff

Stustaff Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Ok advice pleAse I'm stuck at granny and the planets around her.

I have an un upgraded ship (broadsword) with a couple of epic weapons and the shield and hill playing tech mod but have not actually made anything on the forge other than by combining three turrets...
    I have the original speed up ship crew member.

I have 60k and 500 purple thingies.

I was doing fine but now am dead in seconds, where should I spend the money?

Also any guides anywhere for how to forge?

16. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Forge platting against her attack I think she use laser turrent so put, plating + turrent + turrent. Don't try to rush her, forge a shield also unless you have a good regen item. Also look at your squadron I used bomber squadron, squad size 3.

17. Harkonis

Harkonis Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Wth is a turret? Sorry, pet peeve of mine. No idea where people get the 'n' from.

18. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Hmm, just saved up 1875, do I get the Kecksburg for 1500, 4 fighters bays but 1 turret, or the Carnage Weaver, 6 turrets but no fighter bays.... decisions decisions.

19. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    I would say wait until you have 2500 and get one of the gold ships.

20. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Yeah I considered that, then thought - a) they aren't actually that far ahead of the top "standard" ships, b) That extra 625 antimatter is not easy to get your hands on and c) I think that another crew member + respective ability will probably be a bigger benefit (difference in cost).

I could of course be wrong and those gold ships are amazing and streets ahead of the others!

Still, what are peoples thoughts, lots of guns or lots of fighters?