Universal Plunder Pirates (By Rovio Stars)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by comingTouch.com, Jun 17, 2014.

1. RovionefuaH

RovionefuaH Member

Sep 22, 2014
    100gems sounds like you bought the flagpole. I swear, the same thing happened to me when I was saving for 400gems and I accidentally pressed it while having 389 gems, nearly completed one of the big quests rewarding me with 20 gems.

Anyways, if you are sure they simply disappeared and you didn't invest them somewhere else. Drop us a message ASAP to rov.io/gamesupport and we do our best to solve your issue quickly!

cheers

2. Anderson_ndz

Anderson_ndz New Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Now that you mention i really bought a flag , i though all decorations were free , that's why i didn't noticed , the gem icon is also very tiny , you guys should try to put it a little larger ; considering it is more of a big deal then gold or rum
    Thanks for your reply, i'm enjoying the game alot :)

3. RovionefuaH

RovionefuaH Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Ha! I even knew that damn flagpole would cost me and I still managed to misstap apparently 3 times to buy it :( It will take you about 5 days if you are at the same level of progress as I was, to get the free gems back from quests and exploration. Glad that you like it and I will pass on your feedback.

PS: The flower boxes aren't free either :p

4. icemilktea

icemilktea Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Anyone has a good strat for attacking?
    So far I'm having difficulty in pvp. It feels as though the defenses are too strong compared to my units.
    They just get mowed down so fast....
    So yeah share some attacking tips if you have em pls :)

5. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    The the academy to rank 2 and start unlocking your pirates various perks and abilities. Makes a world of difference. Until then, your pretty much just throwing time at a wall when attacking other players.

6. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Same thing happened to me! Accidentally bought the flagpole! I'm learning to love it.

7. RovionefuaH

RovionefuaH Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Proudly waving the finnish flag!

8. Vheissu2112

Vheissu2112 Member

Aug 16, 2012
    I'm looking to join the toucharcade guild! How can I request an invitation?

9. Zeital

Zeital Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    I'm looking to join the the same, it says join by request but there is no request option on the view guild : (

10. TomekSzymek

TomekSzymek Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Hi!
    How can i restore progress on another device? I've been playing this game on iPd and now i'm trying to get back my previous progress on iphone. I've tried facebook. It doesnt work.
    What should i do?

11. Bathplug

Bathplug Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    It should automatically ask you when you start on a new device. Are you signed into gamecenter and have iclouds documents and data turned on?

12. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Is anyone else getting a slight pause when the game finishes loading and logs into your town? It's only just started happening since yesterday. I am playing on iPhone 6 and have a strong wifi connection so I wondered if it was the server end.

13. jlgolson

jlgolson Member

Jul 16, 2012
    #113 jlgolson, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    Who is the head of the TA guild? I just requested to join, hoping to get a quick response!

14. Vheissu2112

Vheissu2112 Member

Aug 16, 2012
    Our guild is growing stronger!

15. dalianor

dalianor Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Montréal, Québec
    I sent a request for the TA guild, please add me! dragr gregr is my name in this game!

Thanks!

16. jlgolson

jlgolson Member

Jul 16, 2012
  17. aeschylus72

aeschylus72 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    really enjoying this :)

I have requested to join guild, I am guessing this game has not taken off yet as my shield has been down for 6 hours and not one attack, on COC when your shield drops you last about 30 secs before being raided

however I really like the game, love the sea exploration

18. aeschylus72

aeschylus72 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    cmon TA try this game, it is really good

19. horizoniki

horizoniki Active Member

Oct 28, 2014
    Joined TA guild about a week and a half ago. Enjoying my time with you guys so far. I enjoy supporting so I keep contributing towards perks and donating them troops. Officers are very friendly.
    Regarding the game itself - I never thought this kind of game could ever suck me in. Been playing it since day 1 and I'm still marveling at how incredibly polished this game is.
    5 stars.

20. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] New Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Glad to hear you're enjoying Plunder Pirates! :)

We've also just released worldwide on Android, so if you've got friends that have fancied playing it but own an Android device rather than an iOS one, let them know! ;) You can also share your island between the two different platforms, in case you're like me and have an iPad but an Android phone.