Plug for Minecraft PE

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by InDevelopers, Feb 4, 2015.

1. InDevelopers

InDevelopers Member

Feb 4, 2015
    Hello!

That is the piracy protection triggering. Plug PE detected an illegal copy on your device.

Please make sure to buy the app from the app store and not try to download copies from the internet. If you have since uninstalled the illegal copy some files will still be left over and Plug PE is detecting those.

- Uninstall ALL version (including app store version).
    - Get iFile, funbox, iexplorer or another file explorer. Find the directory where plug was installed.
    - Delete all files in there, you will probably see iTunesArtwork and iTunesMetadata.plist
    - Reinstall from the app store.

Remember we work very hard to make these apps and it's not very fair for you to steal our work. Please don't download illegal copies.

2. VicThor

VicThor New Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Hi guys! Did all of the above (and more) and it's still crashing, I use your app to play with my siblings on the other side of the world so I'd really like to get past this hehe. Any other tips or suggestions to clear files? I've looked everywhere I could think to, deleted/replaced anything relevant, still crashing. I could send a report if you need more.

Aside from that, seriously awesome app, genius move guys.
    Cheers
    Vic

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    No crash problems here, I've been using this both to connect to PocketMine servers (look for me on ZirconCraft!) and playing with friends on Bluetooth when there's no WiFi.

This program's a real treat, I'm surprised there isn't more talk about it here, I'd consider it essential for MCPE players as it does a bit more than Multiplayer for Pocket Edition (which is also a fantastic app!)