Universal Please, Don't Touch Anything (by Bulkypix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Oct 21, 2015.

1. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Nope it's only on IOS
    Maybe for now
    The PC have 22 endings the IOS have 25 endings

Please find the last ending im going crazy trying to figure it out...

2. I'm taking my time and trying not to cheat, so I've only found seven endings so far. But gonna work on it tomorrow. Finding the
    uv light
    got me completely obsessed.

3. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    It actually not that hard but i agree it's kinda make you obsessed by this game ####
    I spent like 1 hour this morning trying to find the last ending...bye bye productive time...haha#

4. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    #64 TheGreatEscaper, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    I love the one star review on the App Store: 'if you happen not to touch anything nothing happens. Booooring and total waste of money'
    If it's a joke, it's a good one. If it's not a joke, it's pretty damn funny anyway xD

The app price increase in Australia has been ridiculous. I'll be grabbing this one as soon as I top up my account, which has depleted 50% faster thanks to Apple.

5. Omg the arcade game is making me want to hurt someone.

6. wakeup1

wakeup1 Member

Mar 19, 2013
    Yes that one is frustrating I spent an hour trying to do it and then gave up. Came back to it later and did it first time, the trick is finding a rhythm to the button pressing also note the ammo alternates on each pass.

7. Closest I've gotten is just two bricks left. Nearly threw my iPhone across the room. You really can't make a single mistake. :/

8. wakeup1

wakeup1 Member

Mar 19, 2013
    Still can't find that last IOS ending, there's clearly something we need to get to use on the slot but no idea how. ostap seems the biggest clue.

9. Scorpion008

Scorpion008 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Ideas:
    What about the UV light revealed 0=23 1=4 2=1? Also all the pacman stuff. I feel sure the missing ending is a pacman ending, and the coin slot is like where you pay like at an arcade. Also the pacman ghost picture on the wall beside the 23 other unlocked ones under uv.
    If it does have to do with the uv, does that mean the ending branches off at least after the uv light is unlocked? Have other endings used clues that couldn't be all unlocked in one restart?

10. wakeup1

wakeup1 Member

Mar 19, 2013
    i read it as 0-23 1-4 2-1, there are definitely some red herrings under the uv light. There's also what looks like a galaxy drawing with a question mark pointing at one of the dots. The thing about pad man is there doesn't seem like there's anything to decipher, there's some dots, pacman, a ghost and a cherry. There's also some pixels after the cherry that dwindle in pixel count.

11. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Such a twisted little game. I love it!

12. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    #72 drmad, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    pacman
    the poster is it a pacman/ghost with a chair from the ostap bender?

planet
    i think it's pointing to the 10th planet in our solar system that it's named 136199 ERIS
    hmm... another number,,,

number
    do you have a clue what 0-23 1-4 2-1 means?

painting
    and on the right side of the table we have an auroch/bull hunted by men with spears also above that we have hand prints, those 2 themes would be point to cave painting

i know a lot of this ideas will be a wild goose chase but it's kinda fun to brainstorm ideas

13. thaleskpl

thaleskpl New Member

Nov 19, 2012
    While searching around I found another ending and I felt the need to share
    Start
    After pressing the red button once, there will be an grey arrow in the desk.
    The full solution
    If you press in the direction of the grey arrow, a square button will be pressed and will show another arrow, this time in red. After finding all the buttons, a miniature of the 7x7 grid will appear. If you light it all up, you get a new ending.

14. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    thanks dude but already explained 1 or 2 pages back
    we still missed 1 IOS ending

the one that might involved a slot under the upper most panel on the table

15. thaleskpl

thaleskpl New Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Whoops. Then I didn`t pay enough atention while reading through the pages.

16. Finally beat that arcade game. I was starting to think it would be impossible. 12 down, 13 to go!

17. sirrozha

sirrozha Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Why do you keep talking about two iOS endings, guys?
    So far I've only see one main ending (which lights up the LED) explained (24th one) and the other one gives you earth split in two magnet, but I've already had those. I still need endings 23 and 25. Anyone has those?

18. There are three new iOS endings.

19. wakeup1

wakeup1 Member

Mar 19, 2013
    Because there are 3 new endings for iOS one of which hasn't been discovered by anyone here yet.

20. sirrozha

sirrozha Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    23, 24, 25.
    I know 24th, point me to either 23 or 25, please.