Eggs

It's hugely playable, instantly fun and very addictive!

Poor old Luigi.. Eggsville's famous annual Omelette Eat…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
It's hugely playable, instantly fun and very addictive!

Poor old Luigi.. Eggsville's famous annual Omelette Eating Competition is only two hours away and raccoons have stolen all his ingredients! Will you be able to help him gather enough eggs to save the day? Or will our hero end up with egg on his face..?!

Gameplay:
Keep gathering freshly-laid eggs as the gameplay becomes more and more frantic. Careful not to drop them.. lose all your lives and it's over for our hero! Catch golden eggs to unlock bonus rounds where the pace gets even more insane but there's huge scores and extra lives to be earned. You won't lose a life if you don't catch a golden egg, but your progress towards the next round, and ever bigger scores will be slower..

Post your score to your facebook wall and compete with your friends. You're guaranteed to have stiff competition in no time..

Combo Points:
Push your score even higher by building combo points - there's bonus points at 10, 50 and an extra life at 100! Drop just one egg and you'll have to starting building combos all over again..

Controls:
It couldn't be simpler: Hold the iPhone or iPod Touch in both hands and use your thumps to tap the screen where you want luigi to hold his frying pan.

Player Feedback:
+ "This is my favorite game! I'm going to get to 100 Million!" - Ellie, 11 yrs old
+ "I get so into it my heart skips a beat when I drop an egg!" - Martin, 37
+ "It's really FUN!" - Ben, 13 yrs old

Features:
+ Finely tuned difficulty and level progression to suit every gamer.
+ Beautiful, bright graphics and fun sounds
+ iPhone 4 and Retina display ready
+ Instant '1-click' playability
+ High score table
+ Post your scores to facebook
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Family
Release:Oct 01, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0