Play For Humanity GAMES

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by playforhumanity, Sep 13, 2012.

1. playforhumanity

Sep 12, 2012
    #1 playforhumanity, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    As requested, here are all 6 game trailers from Play For Humanity.

Full game details available at http://playforhumanity.com/GAMES.html

Please let us know what you think, all criticisms appreciated :)

Monkey Fun

Crazy Pixel

Puzzle Joints

Tricky Traffic

My UFO

Ring Shooter

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Interesting project. Not to be nitpicky or anything, so i checked your website saying your chosen charity is Operation Smile, however i suggest you make the mention of OpSmile a link to their official website, and get yourselves recognized by OpSmile by having an ad on their website. Im pretty sure Opsmile's going to give you a space for such charitable act.

It should also save you from shady accusations in which the appstore is so full of lately.

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

i second that. If you are running this hole thing with their Go you should Team up with Operation Smile and they should Feature you on their Website/Twitter/Facebook so everyone know about this hole Thing and generate a Buzz about it.

4. playforhumanity

Sep 12, 2012
    Hi Exact-Psience, thank you for your great comment.

Its good to be nitpicky, that way we can sort out the problems and become a better organization.

We have been in touch with Operation Smile's Volunteer Co-ordinator, she will help us a little with their social media sites, just waiting for her to get back to us with full information.

We have updated our official site and the JustGiving page is fully active, however i would like your view on something. Donations are collected by JustGiving and passed on directly to Operation Smile, the donation's do not go through us. do you think that is clear, because we don not want to look like a 'shady' organization.

How to you think we could make everything a bit more clear n simple?

Thanks again for your time and comment, have a nice day.

5. playforhumanity

Sep 12, 2012
    Thanks Sanuku, Yes we are connected to Operation Smile through JustGiving, we have been in touch with them, and hopefully we should get some support from them through their social media sites :)

Thanks again and have a nice day