iPad Play Along With Playlists

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by pope22, Dec 31, 2008.

1. pope22

pope22 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2008
    After suggesting the name "Play! List" over on the GameLabs renaming thread, it made me start wondering...what are people playing, and what do they listen to while they do it? What would you recommend listening to while playing our favorite games?

My 2 favorite at the moment are:

Smiles - Viva La Vida, Coldplay:
    The album has that mellow laid back vibe that goes along so well with the gameplay and visuals of Smiles.

Fastlane - Gone in 60 seconds Soundtrack:
    I'm not sure if it's the music, or the urge to pretend Angelina Jolie is sitting next to me while I play, but whatever the reason I enjoy these 2 together.

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    fastlane lol :D

I just put whatever I have. Spanish rock preferably:cool:

3. pope22

pope22 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2008
    I have to say that's a genre that doesn't get alot of rotation on my Touch, maybe I'll hit up Jamendo, then give it a go :)

4. Mad Portagee

Mad Portagee Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    The sounds of silence...... 75% of time playing is when i have nothing to do at work.

5. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Viva la Vida and Bittersweet Symphony (The Verve) are great songs that I like to listen to for relaxing puzzle games and Wings.

6. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I listen to a lot of french rap like Fatal Bazooka, Booba, Sinik, Svinkels, Sniper, etc. when I'm playing racing games or any action games. Artists like Rooney, Coldplay, The Verve, The 88, Ratatat, and Eric Hutchinson usually fill in the rest

7. GtotheA

GtotheA Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Austin, TX
    i usually listen to blink-182 or +44 when i play touch grind or RS09

8. eyemh8

eyemh8 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    To stay stupid
    Estes Park co.
    for fast pace games i like Agoraphobic nosebleed or pig destroyer and for mellow laid back games i like dub trio, buckethead or polkadot cadaver.