Plants vs Zombies 3

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ste86uk, Feb 27, 2020.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I’m sad that it’s soft launched in countries I don’t have accounts for with philippines, Ireland and Romania.

Interesting that it’s portrait now although I’m not expecting much....loved the original but the second one I didn’t stick with for very long at all and this is EA after all.

atsshopping and Rocksaint like this.
  2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @ste86uk It’s nothing easier to create an account for specific country if you want to get your hands on a game during soft launch. If you’re using gmail address as an Apple ID, just create the same with an addition like “+ph” for Philippines or “+nz” for New Zealand. It will automatically redirect all this mails to your main address. For details like correct zip code or the street address use sites like fakenamegenerator.

Original Plants vs Zombies is like the only tower defense game I like, played and finished multiple times on multiple platforms. Second one was a free to play crap and ruined the franchise. I have no hopes for the third one, especially if it’s in EA’s hands.

Ringerill and atsshopping like this.
  3. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    That basically summed up all there is to say about the franchise.

I didn't know it was in EA's hand specifically but that indeed explains things. If it would have been a paid app, I might have been tempted into looking it up. But judging from the pictures, the description and especially the reviews, it's not worth the time and energy. I stumbled across a review stating that the 2nd one was cool but this one is crap, so this is saying much...

4. McDeathUK

McDeathUK Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2015
  5. McDeathUK

McDeathUK Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2015
    I see energy needed to play, this will never be installed on a device of mine

Ringerill and macplash like this.
  6. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Started to watch the gameplay video out of curiosity. Way to take advantage of a widescreen device, right? ROFL!

Attached Files: