Universal PlanCon: Space Conflict (by HeroCraft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 12, 2015.

1. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    You can get some really great loot if you chase attackers into subspace. Usually the large mothership will open a portal.

2. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Captain's Log, Stardate 03 02 2610:

They attacked Mars again today, a bloodthirsty fleet, but we managed to fend off the attack and keep the system free. As the mothership, a Medulla, opened a wormhole to escape I decided I would not let it leave intact. My fuel reserves were low but the wormhole would close at any moment, it had to be now! I intercepted it in subspace, the Medulla flitted awayagain but its lieutenants were still there and I would not leave empty-handed. One by one I destroyed the Werthers and Virgulas, damaging my precious pixel engines in the process, but it was worth it. As I was about to leave sensors showed bio-signatures for a live human in the vicinity. No man left behind, he could be a pirate aligned with the aliens but I wouldn't leave him stranded in subspace. It took me three weeks with the auxiliary engines but I reached the body. It was in a cryostasis suit! I brought the man to a medical center on Venus, they said his injuries were near fatal but the cryo suit did its job and he should live through this.

3. DarkScience

DarkScience Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Company Director
    Kent, UK

I'm currently trading weapons with Venus for double money!!

4. kst

kst Active Member

Jul 16, 2011
    gamedev
    Can you please PM me?

5. kst

kst Active Member

Jul 16, 2011
    gamedev
    great job)

6. DarkScience

DarkScience Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Company Director
    Kent, UK
    ok I am now able to earn money pretty well, but my little red ship is so slow, when looking at engines what spec tells you it will be fast? do I have to buy a better ship to go faster? Is it all about load? I have a doube nozzel engine with speed x5 that i bought off the black market. These ones carry extra spec upgrades right? I juust want more manuverability!

Any suggestions?

7. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I was thinking about getting this one or Star Nomad but didn't know which one was better, I'll give this one a try maybe later

8. Kirs

Kirs Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Huge GoF fan here. How does this compare to GoF?

9. CptMurdock

CptMurdock Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Really enjoying the game. There are occasional crashes and my first game appears to be bugged. I have opened up all planets and still unable to enter the terrafort on Venus which is the only place for me to go currently it seems. Not sure if there is something that I missed though to gain entry. The guy kicks me out every time though. Anyway, still enjoyed it so much that I have started a new game. Hopefully I do not run in to the same issue with the terrafort.

I am running around with both a battleship and the best cargo ship (fully upgraded). Currently I think that I prefer having the massive cargo space and letting the extra 2 protection go. Wish there was a way to upgrade the ships protection, cargo and energy though. Never did collect enough crystals to purchase a space station. Wonder if there are any perks to buying your own and if there are what they might be for the different stations.

10. PoloBaquerizoH

PoloBaquerizoH Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    #50 PoloBaquerizoH, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    Just read an interesting review of this game from 148apps, that's all I needed to buy it.

11. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    I picked this up today at the sale, since i'm no good with space sims and wanted to give this one a try. It looks great, and i like the weapons/ loot/ ship system. But for the life of me, i can't figure out how to control this thing.

If i put the manual ontrol on with the vstick, it ALMOST goes where i want, albeit with laarge turns and circles that take too long for the fights.

If i leave it off and i just double tap, the ship goes better where i want it to go in battles, but it doesn't always obey me. ie., i double tapped to attack a random enemy that appeared, it turned out to be too strong and i would die, so i double tap to move away. Guess what? It doesnt move away, it keeps circling and attacking - so i died for the 5th time in one afternoon.

Another huge frustration is when i double tap a base or station to land, the base or station moves, and my ship reaches the previous destination and stops inches from the base, without landing.

I feel this could be one of the best space sims on ios, it certainly has the look and the rpg system down for it. But are the controls so frustrating, or is it just me? How do you guys manage?

12. muttso1o

muttso1o Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Dmn missed the reduced price, ahwell might pay the full.

13. HeroCraftGames

HeroCraftGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    #53 HeroCraftGames, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    Grab and activate! Today we're giving away space RPG Plancon: Space Conflict for free. Be quick to get a key!

TAM63H64P6MN
    HLE9HXPH4KAL
    4KXXHTY46X7E
    JTML3PKR7LP7
    R7JY66ETNYLX
    RMEK4AR7THRE
    3XALWNE67WTL
    F79XP6HM6E9W
    K3TJFR774NA9
    MKREWHJNW6EJ

RPG Plancon: Space Conflict

[​IMG]

14. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Redeemed 4KXXHTY46X7E

Thanks! Will post some impressions when I get some time to play

15. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you!!!
    HLE9HXPH4KAL

16. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Got JTML3PKR7LP7 thanks!
    Somehow I passed over this one earlier. I love these kinds of space games.

17. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    taken MKREWHJNW6EJ
    thanks! :)

18. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Used 3XALWNE67WTL (all above this one are used)

Thanks! :)

19. HeroCraftGames

HeroCraftGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    We are giving away a new pack of promo codes!
    It's your time to become a hero!

PROGRESS FORWARD
    Develop your character and your team
    HARDCORE GAMEPLAY
    Real-time or turn-based modes
    FREEDOM OF CHOICE
    Become a pirate, a merchant, a thief, a soldier – anyone!
    TOUGH VEHICLES
    Buy a battleship or your own space station
    ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO
    Epic story quest plus a number of side quests
    ENDLESS JOURNEY
    Explore dozens of mysterious planets

9LPXAWEP4936
    WW3Y4FR6RN99
    HX4JRYYYXT9Y
    TY6YRN9MLH4E
    LHNHEJY7FAFL
    44HH6T6F7PYH
    LWWPEM799TPT
    RNNEA9KEYW7F
    WNJ76RWWPAMJ
    P9HR4W6YTL4X

[​IMG]
    AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/plancon-space-conflict/id680585948

20. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Cool - thank you! Looking forward to trying it out this evening. :) (RNNEA9KEYW7F)