Planarian Game to be released!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by saintsalive, Jun 6, 2009.

1. saintsalive

saintsalive Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Playing pocket god! Oh, and other games.
    Pygmy Island
    #1 saintsalive, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
    From the developer of Urban Kick Academy(1bigapp) and my graphics(saintsalive - yeah, I'm not famous like 1bigapp lol) Comes a new iPhone sensation(not really, I'm just wishful thinking probably - but it will be pretty cool)

The Planarian game!

There is really no goal to this game - It's a virtual pet type of game. The game is simple - Take care of and mess around with a Planarian, a small kind of water worm typically used for science experiments. So, you just get some dumb old worm? WRONG. Planaria are known for their ability to regenerate - that's why people are always studying them. Cut a planarian in half(or in this case, pinch outwards on him) to make it come apart into two pieces - which eventually lead to TWO NEW INDIVIDUALS!!!! In the meantime you can feed your little dude.

There is no deadline for this game to be released, but it will most likely be free. I'll keep this updated for the initial release!

[​IMG]

PS: If you'd like to see a planarian in movement and want to see what to expect the app to look somewhat like, click HERE.

2. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Lol! Very humorous (No...You're humourous)... "You're Humorous" <--This isn't humorous... <-- <-- Shut up...

This sounds pretty awsome :D

3. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    This could be cute...and that's no fluke, lol.

4. MetroGnome217

MetroGnome217 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    lol, what kinds of things can you do?

5. saintsalive

saintsalive Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Playing pocket god! Oh, and other games.
    Pygmy Island
    well development has ceased for a bit, so when the dev gets back to me and can work on it again, I'll be able to say for sure. But you can rip the planarian in half and make him into two planarians. And maybe feed him. And touch him to drag him around.