Plague Inc. [Help & Strategies]

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Duss321, May 30, 2012.

1. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Well thanks to this thread I've managed to get as far as the prions, which I beat this evening on my third or fourth try. Previously I was stuck on virus, and hadn't actually played for a few weeks. I've only done normal so far, will start trying brutal once I've unlocked everything.

thank you :)

2. sophisticated.gamer.

Nov 1, 2012
    Does anyone know how to get the president of us ill? I know how to get us nuke Russia achievement but I tried DNA cheat plague and got drug resistance 1+2 every transmission. After 15 secs world got whole infected, I started swine flu combo, waited, lost patience after they got 85% cure and evolved everything and killed the world.

Help? (Btw I exaggerated the 15 sec thing a bit)

3. mylittlepony48

mylittlepony48 New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    I have nuked russia but i dont know how to nuke china. All you have to do to nuke Russia \ is get spalin elected as president and then upgrade to the paralysis symptom and she will Nuke Russia.

4. nijikai

nijikai Member

May 30, 2012
    With Russia, you need two points in cold, or one at the least, once you've got Spalin in place. If you want china instead, make sure you have more bird infection levels than cold levels. Hope that helps!

5. Blindhelix

Blindhelix New Member

Dec 4, 2012
    So close, and yet so far...

Welp, I got Spalin voted in, ramped up insanity and kept my fingers crossed...

...and she got arrested for trying to nuke Russia! Argh... Too many rational people around, I guess.

Also - completed all types of infection on Brutal, and I now have my shiny cheat levels, but I haven't done much with them yet - does anyone know if countries still react the same way if you're using a cheat? I can have the entire world infected with something that causes paranoia and insanity, and countries carry on making rational decisions, closing borders to minimise infections, culling birds and halting livestock movements.

Is it wrong that I want to see some real insanity going on? Make a pig Pope or try to saw Iceland off its moorings and float it nearer the equator, or fire a rocket full of gameshow hosts into the sun, or something...

6. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    Haha yes Spalin was once arrested for me. I was like stroking my beard saying YES YES NUKE THEM ALL, And then it was like he has been arrested, and I was like wow wow wow hold on.

7. Drake J. Kent

Drake J. Kent New Member

Feb 7, 2013
    I have tried several times to beat fungal on brutal, but everytime i start to devolve symptoms the cost to do so increases. Other than changing the dna to make it so costs to devolve dont increase, is there a quicker way to infect or make it so i dont have to spend to devolve? my main starting points have been: Greenland, Iceland, Madagascar, Saudi Arabia

8. thealexrob

thealexrob New Member

Feb 27, 2013
    So what are everyone's fastest times killing off the world on bacteria/casual? A friend of mine and myself are having a competition and would be interested to hear your scores

9. Matt3600

Matt3600 New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    A bug?

I had a really bad strategy at first. After I finally finished and got past to virus, I didn't start another game. Now it says I have to start over for some reason as if I haven't unlocked virus, although it recognizes I finished the game in the leaderboards. What happened?

10. Matt3600

Matt3600 New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

11. jcmeyer5

jcmeyer5 Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Having same issue

12. mikeieparent

mikeieparent New Member

Feb 10, 2013
    Has anyone had luck with new achievements boomer talk help pls

13. Zyzoxing

Zyzoxing Well-Known Member

May 31, 2012
    I'm back and working on Necroa on Brutal lol.

14. Kayg0000

Kayg0000 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
  15. dbish79

dbish79 New Member

Mar 26, 2013
    #175 dbish79, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
    help

Sorry ignore me lol

16. maddad1000

maddad1000 New Member

Sep 24, 2013
    Plage inc strategy guide for the Brutal mode

I love playing Plage inc. I have beaten all the Viruses on Brutal mode. You could see my strategy guide at maddad1000.blogspot.com:)

17. lathland

lathland New Member

Jan 31, 2014
    #177 lathland, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    Video help

Personally I struggled when trying to win via written instructions and such, I ended up learning from watching some random guys gameplay , as it shows more (in my opinion) Than a how to guide will, that being said, I would like to shamelessly offer my own videos as a help guide, just some silly gameplay stuff, nothing serious :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwfg5zn6j5A

18. AvernusPlague

AvernusPlague New Member

Mar 13, 2014
    To the person who posted "they made the game harder in last update".. I disagree. I have had an even easier time rebeating the game than previously (I have played, beaten... forgotten about, then reinstalled.. replayed and am rebeating now). Only difference I really see is that it is harder to get 4 or 5 biosymbols.

And for the people trying to beat bio-weapon on brutal.. its all about unlocked genes, and Egypt. I'll post a full guide when I am not posting from my phone.. but think about this: egypt has 2 ship ports, an airport, is centrally located with short paths to high density country clusters, and is considered "poor" in the game, so infection is easier to spread. I use egypt for everything except bacteria.. for that, I use greenland (I really hate greenland, when I first started playing, I would often lose because of how stubborn their population and location was. Only 2 countries send ships there.)

19. Long halloween

Long halloween New Member

Oct 20, 2015
    Help!

Hiya

I have recently bought the expansion pack with all scenario's and necroa and simian flu, for my iphone..
    Here lies a MAJOR ISSUE:
    I cannot in both simian and necroa send troops/groups/hordes across the seas to other countries??!!
    Everything on the skill tree has been evolved to make the skill available, however when I select a group and drag them to another country, it simply buzzes telling me off basicly..
    I am only allowed to send groups to countries already infected..
    Sending anyone to say greenland or any other country not affected is off limits to me?!!

I have seen several playthroughs now and I have done "exactly" what is needed to use this ability, but on my device/gameplay it is simply not allowing me! I have scoured the internet and have found NOTHING on how to fix this...
    I can now not play the game or utilize abilities they way they were intended.?!
    I cannot for the life me understand where the problem lies???

Pleaaaaaase help me,
    Because I really love this game! That's the reason I payed for it, and now i cannot play it!!

Please help

With regards
    Jordy