Universal Plague Inc. - (by Ndemic Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ndemic Creations, May 26, 2012.

1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I did notice some weird bugs the last time I played. I infected almost everyone in the world but the spread of the infection completely stopped. It was not even on brutal. I kept waiting till 2028 or something and I gave up. :(

2. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Me too. The last movie (in my opinion of course) was absolutely amazing and one of my favorite movies to date. This is what made me redownload plauge inc, though I'm really bad at it, so I'll probably have to get it via iAP.

3. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Agreed, one of my favorite sci fi movies in recent years.

And trust me, the update is worth the wait ;)

4. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    :D That's really good to hear. Thanks for that!

5. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    I think the best way to describe it would be a kind of mash up of the Neurax and Necroa, but double the depth of both. Really awesome :)

6. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I'm ashamed to say that I actually haven't played either of those (I played the game a bit when it first came out and have only really toyed with it since then). I think I better at least try one of those out so I can know what to expect! I'm more and more excited for this as I read all this stuff, so thank you for telling me this info!

7. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    You're in for a treat!

The Special diseases (Neurax Worm, Necroa Virus, and now Simian Flu) are much much more than just new diseases. They completely alter the mechanics of the game and create something really unique. They're far more than just the slight stat changes of the 7 originals. They take what Nano-virus and Bio-weapon started to do, and turn it up to 11.

It's really quite awesome.

Speaking of awesome, I can't wait to have this game on my Xbox One!

8. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Really? You sell out.

9. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I just has my first two games with Necroa, and I'm in love! The new interaction with controlling hordes is awesome, and the new stuff is fantastic. I look forward to playing many more games, and if the PotA update is better then both expansions now, WOW. This game just went from being great to being amazing.

10. Professor jermiah

Professor jermiah Active Member

Dec 30, 2013
    So how long will the beta testing be? Just curouis, because i might apply to do it, but school starts in a month or so. I can still play during school days, its just that i will probably only get an hour or 2 a day tops.

11. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    See what I mean?! Necroa is really hard though. I have this weird thing where I only play Plague on brutal (probably played less than 5 games on normal), so I guess that's not helping. Haven't beaten Necroa to this day.

12. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I always lose right near the end, I tried it on casual after losing on brutal and could never finish it. My zombies can never reach everywhere , or if they do they end up dying thanks to zcom. Zcom loves picking islands....

13. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah I feel like the zombies die off way too fast, like what is this? 28 Days Later? Hah!

And that damn ZCOM....

At least the update is live now, enjoy guys!

14. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I've beat the Necroa virus once on normal, and my main idea was to keep the severity down until I had a lot of people infected, and once they started dying, that's when I evolved it into reanimating the dead. After that it was all about targeting the only Z-Com base, and from there I would have the zombies to to the uninflected places using the hordes. And from there I just hoped it would work.

On a side note this simian flu is AMAZING. I bought it as soon as I played the free trial. So amazing how well they tied it into new PotA universe. So great.

15. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Something weird has happened to my game, I got the plague pack a while ago, think it was £7.99 or around that price, anyways I just went to try the game after updating and I'm getting pop ups prompting me to purchase various iaps, as if I've clicked on them, but I haven't. I'm just pressing cancel but am a but worried that I accidently hit the wrong button and end up paying again for something I already bought.

I thought that when you click an Iap that's already been bought apple don't promote you pay again and you get a click to redownload type message. I took a screen shot if the last pop up but I'm getting a few different ones showing during gameplay. anyone else had this? I'm on mini with latest ios.

Attached Files:

16. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Also meant to ask, it says that buying the plague pack or all scenarios gives you future content for free, does this mean I don't have to pay for the simian flu?

17. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

Hey - that seems very strange. Had you been pressing on loads of IAPs before you played the game? Wondering if there was some kind of lag going on etc?

18. venom99

venom99 Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Programmer
    USA
  19. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    No, I didn't press on any, I went straight to the game, after I'd cancelled a few I went to the Iap menu in the game and all three options of scenarios etc said unlocked and there wasn't a price displayed underneath so the game must be recognising that I've already bought the unlock thing.
    I ended up closing the game and restarting and it never happened the second time. But yeah it was weird. I'll take. Ore screenshots if it happens again if it'll help.

20. DiMarco

DiMarco Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Quick question

I updated plague today for the simian virus pack, and played a bit to try it. I just got home and launched the app to try it again and it says it's locked (I know if you beat the originals on brutal necrro and the worm thing gets unlocked). Is that meant to happen?