Universal Plague Inc. - (by Ndemic Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ndemic Creations, May 26, 2012.

1. reid222

reid222 New Member

May 3, 2014
    See the below screenshot of the Nipah film announcement.

Attached Files:

2. Richardschmd

Richardschmd New Member

May 12, 2014
    #3402 Richardschmd, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
    Call Peta

Scenario Nipah Virus

These are my recommended genes

Normal Difficulty

Cytochrome Surge
    Aquacyte
    Trans-Stasis
    Genetic Mimic
    Extremophile

1.) Immediately after starting, evolve Hendra Traits and Horse 1

2.) Keep an eye on the news and wait until this news banner shows up:

Kim Shardakian buys new 'Pugapoo' dog

Tip: The appearance of this news reel is completely random. It might appear right away or halfway through infecting India. If India becomes completely infected and this news has not appeared yet, it'd be best to just restart the game and try again.

3.) After seeing the news banner above, evolve every transmission, abilities, and symptoms possible, with the exception of Respiratory Shift, Encephalitic Shift and Genetic Re-Shuffles

4.) Wait until you see the pop-up below. If the cure progression reaches 75% while you wait, immediately use all three Genetic Re-Shuffles to buy more time.

Nipah kills Kim Shardakian's dog

Tip: You may not get this second popup on your first try

The pop-up above signifies that you've unlocked the "Call PETA" achievement. Congratulations!

3. dragon55

dragon55 Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Richardchmd I'm pretty sure that was 95% copied from an external website.

By the way, is it intentional that achievements like "Call PETA" or "Nuclear Retaliation" and the symptom combos are not unlocked with a cheat mode activated?

4. Richardschmd

Richardschmd New Member

May 12, 2014
    Yes I used the howto from an external website, however you do not need the cheat activated, I got the achievement in question following the the guide without the cheat activated, hence why I didn't mention you should activate the cheat mode

5. Phynubis

Phynubis New Member

Dec 20, 2013
    Smallpox Mega Brutal - Any ideas?

Yes, it's smallpox again.
    Has anyone figured out a working strategy to beat smallpox in mega-brutal difficulty (without cheats, of course) ?

You will be detected, you need the vaccine-shields, and in the blink of an eye the insane fast cure hits 100%, regardless of genetic hardenings, reshuffles and the genetic mimic gene.... it drives me crazy :confused:

6. dragon55

dragon55 Member

Apr 27, 2014
    I know, it seems almost impossible. However, Marc over at Ndemic forums said that people have done it, so I wonder.

7. jakewobegon

jakewobegon New Member

May 15, 2014
    Smallpox MegaBrutal

I've done it a couple times, and it all comes down to increasing your infection rate as quickly as possible to get ahead of the virus. So start in Saudi Arabia. Use Cytochrome Surge, Aerocyte, and Xerophile. For the other two, you can go Trans-Stasis and Genetic Mimic or Patho-Stasis and Base Oxidation if you find you aren't infecting all the countries quickly enough. Almost all your symptoms will be added by mutation & not points. Do not touch White Pox, and only add Black Pox after you've gotten all the other symptoms.

1) Remove Pustules. This buys some time for some of the smallpox vaccines.
    2) Vaccine Shield. This negates the initial smallpox vaccine.
    3) Add Transmissions and Abilities as fast as you can. Just add whatever you can buy for the lowest point value and keep buying.
    4) The virus is severe to begin with, so you should get a lot of points as the virus spreads. After infection rate is maxed, start buying the lambda, delta, and omega strains.
    5) The virus's lethal nature means that researchers tend to be wiped out as it spreads.
    6) Greenland and some of the other islands can be tough to infect. But once you get them all, it can be tough to infect all of Greenland and Iceland. If necessary, you can try to get Environmental hardening for that extra boost in the really cold countries.

Chances are that you will need to try this several times before you infect them all. If they are infected, they're goners pretty quickly, so this helps with the cure and with not having to waste points on Symptoms.

Good Luck!

8. wab

wab New Member

Apr 24, 2014
    I have a question.I have bought full version before and description then was that i will get all future updates for free.Now i see there is a plague pack 6 that i have to pay again.What is in that pack?And why i should be paying again.Is this some bug or it should be this way?

9. dragon55

dragon55 Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Is this for evolved or mobile? Because I have mobile, and I'm fairly certain this strategy requires way more DNA points than you will ever get. I'll try it when I get the chance, however.

10. jakewobegon

jakewobegon New Member

May 15, 2014
    It's for mobile, specifically Android. I've only been able to do it a couple times because so many random things have to go your way.

11. Fergus

Fergus New Member

May 16, 2014
    Nipah virus

Does anyone have any tips to get 3 biohazards on the Nipah virus?? The best I've done is 395 days with 2 biohazards.

12. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Completely off topic, well sort of... I've been throwing up bile for the last 6 hours (horrible acid stuff). I think I got a stomach bug. I can't remember eating anything gone bad... I had 2 slices of pizza and a donut 7 hours before this vomiting started.

What is the best thing to do, to recover from this? I've drank juice, what shall I eat?

13. tawraste

tawraste Member

Feb 3, 2014
    The last time I was laid up ill I settled down with the latest mutation and played until I had everything done to brutal level. Certainly improved my mood!
    Alternatively, you could be the latest victim of mutation 9 - sorry dude, its all over......

14. Silver-Vox

Silver-Vox Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2013
    #3414 Silver-Vox, May 17, 2014
    Last edited: May 17, 2014
    That MERS virus somehow strongly reminds me of Plague Inc.

September 2012 MERS begins in Saudi-Arabia
    MERS begins to spread
    May 2013 MERS infected 40 people and is lethal
    2012-2013 MERS spreads to UK, France, Italy, Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Tunisia and Malaysia
    Januari 2014 MERS infects hunderds
    May 2014 MERS spreads to Netherlands and USA

...... MERS infects thousands

15. HannahMP

HannahMP New Member

Mar 15, 2014
    #3415 HannahMP, May 20, 2014
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
    Help!

I also haven't been able to get 3 biohazards on brutal (for the Complete Nipah Virus Achievement and to get back to 100% complete on brutal). I've only been able to get 2.

I got the I Never Asked for This achievement, but not exactly sure how. I was on normal difficultly with ATP boost, aquacyte, symptostasis, genetic mimic and extremophile. I started in Saudi Arabia. The only transmissions I got were water and air all the way. I got cold 1 and 2, heat 1, drug 1, genetic hardening 1 and 2 at some point throughout the game.

I got most of the non-lethal symptoms to help infectivity and slow the cure. Once most people were infected and I got the pop-up about artificial organs being produced, I got total organ failure, diarrhea and dysentary, and the blood symptoms (anemia through haemorrhagic shock). I did NOT get insanity.

16. ezgi hatun

ezgi hatun Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2014
    I really hope more scenarios become "free". Bubonic plague scenario was enjoyable.

17. x-dragos

x-dragos New Member

Feb 4, 2013
    figured out "I never asked for this"
    this is what i have done ... 2/2 times it worked. havent tryed with all plagues or anything.

first - achiv awarded only if NO cheat is enabled

started with bacteria : genes irelevant .. random

got air 1 water 1

then .. important .. simptopms that i read on wiki :)

nausea - vomiting - diharea
    caughing
    rash - sweting
    cysts - hyper sensitiviy - inflamation
    insomnia - paranoia
    abcess
    blood simptoms .. anemia up to internal bleading

DEVOLVE anything that pops
    AND DONT get disentery or hemoragic shock.

after getting this simptoms i got the popup about organs saving lives.
    wait and keep devolving ... and u will eventually get the aciv

i also took (during the last waiting phase)

antibiotics 1 and 2 , cold 2 , heat 2 and enviro hardening. dont know if these have anything to do with the achiv .. but had alot of points soo ...

18. x-dragos

x-dragos New Member

Feb 4, 2013
    any1 got anything on nipah virus 3 bio Mega Brutal ?

19. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

Beta testers needed

You may have seen that I just announced a new Plague Inc. update and I need a few beta testers :) If anyone is keen to help - please read on

Testers are a key part of making Plague Inc. a great game - without your help we couldn't do it. We will need you to give us feedback on how you find the game (what strategies you use, was it too difficult / hard), as well as helping us track down and fix any bugs you might find.

The requirements to be a tester are:

- You need an iOS mobile device
    - Able to write very clear and specific points of feedback
    - A fan of Plague Inc.
    - Happy to help us make Plague Inc. a better game! :)

If you are interested in being a beta tester - let me know! Please email [email protected] answering the following questions:

- What is your favourite disease type in Plague Inc. and why?
    - What is your least favourite disease type in Plague Inc. and why?
    - What is your best Plague Inc. strategy?
    - How much time do you have to play Plague Inc. in the next week?
    - What sort of iOS device do you have?

20. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #3420 JCho133, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    I am honestly so excited for the new update (just rewatched RofPotA again!). I can't believe I just noticed this beta testing post, I'll shoot one over now