Universal Plague Inc. - (by Ndemic Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ndemic Creations, May 26, 2012.

1. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    If developer is reading, I previously bought all the IAP before this update, but now it seems like my purchases are gone, because all the stuff like the zombie IAP now ask for money when I click on them. Restore purchases did not change that either.

2. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

On the to do list!

Yep - coming soon

I'm keeping an eye on it but no plans here currently

Please try restarting your device and pressing restore purchases again (make sure connected to internet)

If still a problem - please contact me using the in game support function so I can investigate for you

3. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    @Ndemic Creations
    I just caught the trailer for the PC version and want to give you huge props on having Hal Robins do the voice over! He IS the voice of science gone awry, PERIOD. :D

4. dragon55

dragon55 Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Okay thanks for replying :) but I'd just be very sad if I was unable to unlock shuffle and lucky dip - the two you said are the most cool and have achievements for - just because Z-Com is too d*** strong. I've seen videos of people beating Necroa Virus on Mega Brutal on Evolved but their Z-Com seemed a lot easier than mine on mobile.

5. Silver-Vox

Silver-Vox Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2013
    #3385 Silver-Vox, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
    Nice PC trailer, I am excited to play it on my laptop when I am on vacation!

6. dragon55

dragon55 Member

Apr 27, 2014
    #3386 dragon55, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    This is the insane Z-Com I'm talking about. The first base in USA was set up on March 9th, and a mere 9 days later (March 18th) they set up a new base. WTF?

Edit: I've also noticed that on Mega Brutal, the Artificial Organs scenario is almost impossible. Really. I played as Bioweapon (to max lethality), got Annihilate, Total Organ Failure, Necrosis, AND Hemorrhagic Shock, but the lethality went down so quickly (like by half every week) that I could only kill half of the population.

How do you do it?

Edit again: Haha, I just beat Artificial Organs on Mega Brutal, 2 bios. For some reason evolving them one at a time worked better than all at once.
    I'm still having trouble with Necroa Mega Brutal, as well as Nipah Virus and Frozen Virus for Brutal 3 bios. Help?

Attached Files:

7. tawraste

tawraste Member

Feb 3, 2014

@ndemic Mutation 8 -very nice indeed -thank you!
    Could you please clarify the star system for the standard games and the cheats please?
    I really like the nipah virus!
    Cheers
    Tawraste

8. Halosammy

Halosammy New Member

May 2, 2014
    Are we going to work on the new achievements? The one about the movie makes me think that we need the same symptoms from Contagion.

9. Botoshel

Botoshel Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    Already working on it.

We're gonna need a lot of luck

Attached Files:

10. Botoshel

Botoshel Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    Also.. Don't know if it's related to the achievement but i got this several times.

I don't know about the Contagion achievement. But i do know that most will be achieved on the immune plague ^^

Attached Files:

11. dragon55

dragon55 Member

Apr 27, 2014
    #3391 dragon55, May 4, 2014
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
    Botoshel, how did you activate the first popup? The second one was fairly easy to activate, evolve Insanity and it usually will pop up.

Also guys, how many of you have beaten Necroa Mega-Brutal, and any strategies for 3 bios brutal on Nipah and/or Frozen?

Edit: Just beat Necroa Mega Brutal! Anyways, have you guys beaten Swine/Smallpox on Mega Brutal yet? Also, I have beaten all of the non-disease scenarios with 2 bios mega-brutal. I also somehow beat Pirate Plague with 3 bios on Mega Brutal. Didn't screenshot the final score screen, though. Still trying to duplicate that feat, especially on other situational scenarios. Any strategies? I used Neurax for all of them. Maybe I should try Virus?

Edit again: I've found a near-surefire way to beat 70-80% of the alternate universe scenarios 3 bios Mega Brutal on neurax worm. Haven't tested the other plague types yet. I have beaten everything 3 MB bios except for Smallpox, Swine, Nipah, Black Death, and the not-yet-tried IceAge/GlobalWarming/SDE/MirrorEarth.

12. Nax

Nax New Member

May 11, 2014
    Nipah achievement

Long-time player, first-time poster ;)
    Really love the game and especially the last update (mega-brutal is my new casual)!
    I'm working on the Nipah achievement (the film thingy) right now (using the unlimited cheat though).
    Evolved swine 3, bat 3, fomites 3, coughing, sneezing, dysphagia, nausea, vomiting, headache to meningitis, encephalitis and drowsiness, heat and cold 1, drug 1 and genetic hardening.
    And I just got a pop-up saying that "Lude Jaw claims to have found a homeopathic cure".
    Now I've just got to try and find out how to get the achievement :p

13. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Hahah! Lude Jaw

14. Nax

Nax New Member

May 11, 2014
    Yeah :p the blogger in the film is played by Jude Law...
    I have no idea what I'm supposed to do after the pop-up though... I tried devolving everything and later evolving lots of other symptoms but nothing else happened...
    Maybe drug resistance 2?

15. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

Good luck ;)

16. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Hi, any hints you can give us with what the next update may bring?

17. Nax

Nax New Member

May 11, 2014
    Thanks, I'll need it!
    Also, I just beat Necroa in 99 days on casual... with hidden, unlimited and turbo cheat :p only got a 3 million score though :(

18. dragon55

dragon55 Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Actually, people have already figured out how to get "Call PETA"...

BTW I beat Necroa in 106 days, MB, with unlim/turbo and got a 34 million score :)

19. Nax

Nax New Member

May 11, 2014
    Actually I wanted to do Contagion cancelled... I haven't seen anyone figure that out yet (and I just saw the PETA thingy) :p

20. reid222

reid222 New Member

May 3, 2014
    #3400 reid222, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
    I just got it. On Nipah virus, keep devolving the memory loss symptom until you get a pop up announcing a film about the virus. Evolve memory loss, and the film will be cancelled because the actors forget their lines.

I don't know to trigger the initial film announcement. However, the achievement didn't show up when I used the immune plague cheat.