Universal Plague Inc. - (by Ndemic Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ndemic Creations, May 26, 2012.

1. Pakaran

Pakaran Member

Feb 16, 2014
    Also, have you gotten the chance to test Plague Inc:Evolved on Linux with Wine (either 32 or 64 bit wine)? If it works reliably, I'd certainly buy it.

2. tawraste

tawraste Member

Feb 3, 2014
    I like the sound of mega brutal as I haven't been able to stop playing this game since it came out.
    Is it possible for a few more in game messages about the victims along the lines of the public defecation combo etc please? It certainly cheers me up to be graphically reminded of the suffering lol!

3. se7e11

se7e11 Member

May 18, 2013
    Tough enough as it is

Hmmm, as frustratingly fun mega brutal sounds I would have to pass. The game is tough enough already. Focus on giving players more information and more variety in the gameplay.

I suppose you didn't like the monsters of myth & folklore idea I proposed on the other page...

How about mental health as an illness rather than just symptoms of a disease within the game. Mental health is a subject that needs more attention brought to it and the general public needs to be educated about. One of the main issues depression and mental health has to overcome is the effect stigma and embarrassment has on the people suffering from these diseases.

Could there be a future update that focuses entirely on mental health as a disease? I sure hope so.

4. tawraste

tawraste Member

Feb 3, 2014
    #3344 tawraste, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    I think mental health would be a tough one to get right because regardless of how sensitively the unfortunate nature of this illness would be presented, ultimately we would be trying to win the scenario which would involve creating a percieved link between fun, mental illness and the death of all humanity. Imagine how that would look . . . Not very PC I think!

5. se7e11

se7e11 Member

May 18, 2013
    It's not called a challenge for nothing.

6. princessziva

princessziva New Member

Feb 27, 2014
    pay by text

Hi just wondering if you could make paying by text possible? Would be great^^

7. chriswing

chriswing Member

Sep 23, 2013
    IAP between Scenario Pack and Scenario + All plague

Hey guys, a lil confuse here on the IAPs.

I have unlocked:-
    1. All standard plague types.
    2. Cheat plague.
    3. Necroa Virus
    4. Neurax Worm
    5. And all genetic modification genes (for standard plague, neurax worm and necroa virus)

The confusing part is between unlock all scenario pack at $2.99 and unlock all scenario + plague pack for $4.99 (what does this unlock other than all scenarios? Since I have already unlocked any plague that is currently available)

Does unlock scenario pack does not unlock future contents other than the scenario while the other $4.99 pack unlocks scenario + any future content for free?

Which pack should I get?

Thanks in advance:)

8. se7e11

se7e11 Member

May 18, 2013
    The scenario pack gives you access to the future scenario updates while the 4.99 pack gives you scenario updates and the remaining standard plague types..... I think.

For such an amazing game at such a low price always go for the more expensive pack.

9. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    The PC version is far superior, hope it gets ported to iPad in the future... Hopefully the hardware will allow that.

10. Occupied

Occupied Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    #3350 Occupied, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    So the $2.99 expansion is the one to buy if I want ALL future content but want to unlock everything myself?

11. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    The video of the game which looks like a report from someone with a cough and statistic charts and lots of reports on screen. Is that in the game or just a promo for the game?

12. Botoshel

Botoshel Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    Ok.. This is ####ing embarassing.. I need help developing a strategy to beat Smallpox . I mean beat it down to like.. 200 days or something like that. This is my best so far and it's on casual as you can see.. Which doesen't really count since casual is a cruel joke.

Attached Files:

13. Botoshel

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    Totally useless if you're playing hide&seek.. Pretty useful if you're going berserk on the world. But i do wonder.. Maybe they should slow down the cure rate a bit? They eat a lot of dna points and the cure bar speeds like nuts. So you might want to change that or idk.. Simply remove them ^^

14. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

Not yet - will be coming properly to Linux in the future

Will be adding more in the future!

Both added to the ideas list - re mental health - would need to be done v carefully so as not to cause offencee

Scenarios pack gives scenarios. Plague Pack gives you scenarios + all diseases. You Plague Pack price is discounted as you have unlocked all diseases already

Will look into it - thanks

15. Botoshel

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland

Does it count if you beat it on casual?

16. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Will the PC port make its way to iPad?

17. Botoshel

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    Somehow i doubt that

18. Botoshel

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    I couldn't beat it but i got pretty close. That means it can be done.

Attached Files:

19. Botoshel

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    Actually i was able to beat Trioxin's record ^^ here it is. I think it can be improoved but i'm not sure

Attached Files:

20. Botoshel

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    Ok.. #### that last post. This is my best so far and as Trioxin,i got a couple of mutations early which helped as i was able to invest the dna into transmissions and environmental hardening .

So it is more than possible

Attached Files: