Universal PKTBALL - Endless Arcade Smash Sport (by Laser Dog)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Apr 6, 2016.

1. LaserRob

LaserRob Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2015
    #101 LaserRob, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    Update

Hi guys.

Just working on an update for pktball. If anyone is experiencing any bugs or annoyances, please let me know and I'll do my best to add it into this update.

Cheers,

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #102 LordShad0wz, Sep 18, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    Rob,

I just updated. What's going on? Was the game hacked or is it just broken??

I launched the game and saw a screen about Corona. Then all of a sudden a page opened to a dictionary about corona and there is no game it's just a blank black screen.

iPhone 6s+ running iOS 10.3.3 and I've been playing games all morning with no issues. Just yours after the update.

Billy

Attached Files:

3. LaserRob

Sep 26, 2015
    Believe it or not, I somehow managed to submit a sample app instead of the actual game. Probably my worst day as a game developer. Stress levels are HIGH!!

We've got a new version in review now, shouldn't be too long.

Sorry!

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Hehe it happens.

Billy

5. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #105 LordShad0wz, Sep 18, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    Robbbbbbbbb,

Well the game works now but there's a big problem. I've made previous purchases. I tried the new pro tour. I liked it. I purchased the $.99 deal. I am now getting SPAMMED with ads. Every time I try to play even a regular game. I had NO ads before the update. Actually even before the purchase. I played a few games before the purchase and had no forced ads. It was after the purchase I started getting them. They are forced and non stop.

Please fix and update!!! The purchase even says no ads in the deal lol. I even restored purchases and restarted the game. Ads ads ads.

Billy

6. LaserRob

Sep 26, 2015
    Hey.

What a day we've had!!

Thanks for purchasing the new mode. Really appreciate it!!

If you restart the game it will remove the ads. I stupidly only checked for the "noAds" variable when the app launches, so it wasn't picking it up when the purchase went through.

I've fixed this and I'm uploading that now.

ARGH!

Thanks for the support

x

7. LaserRob

Sep 26, 2015
    Also, to add to this. If you haven't purchased the protour mode and you're getting spammed with ads; I think if you leave the game for about 20 minutes, it shouldn't show you another one.

My bad!