Universal Pizza Hero (by Astro Hound Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Aug 22, 2023.

1. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    killed many bosse (or what I think you are talking about lol) never found a golden recipe :( Just your usual cans….

2. AstroHoundStudios

AstroHoundStudios Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2018
    Hello! Exciting news - the latest major update for Pizza Hero has been released! Additionally, I noticed it was featured here, and I'd like to share an alternative video for the event, should there be an opportunity to exchange it with the current one:

Here are a list of the changes:
    • Haunting Hollow: Venture into the Cemetery world, where the dead don’t rest and pizzas might just fly!
    • Unlock New Pets: Discover 10 new pets that are waiting to be your loyal companions.
    • Daily Challenges: Test your skills with all-new daily challenges. Every challenge you conquer brings you closer to mastering the Spooky Slice event.
    • Vending Machines: Scattered throughout the realms, these offer a delightful treat!

Thank you so much for including the update in the article! More info from the event can be viewed here.

ste86uk likes this.
  3. abbstar

abbstar Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2018
    Cool update, been playing a lot of this, and the update is great... love the new enemy movements, and new design look...

AstroHoundStudios likes this.
  4. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Game Developer
    God I love old-school commercials like this

5. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    New trailer added to the front page.

6. AstroHoundStudios

Apr 29, 2018
    Much appreciated!

Side note, we just released another update (0.3.8) that focuses on streamlining the recipes better. Here it is in action:

[​IMG]

We are planning to add a bunch more recipe evolutions in a future update.

Thanks again for including Pizza Hero in the "Best iPhone Game Updates"!! :D

7. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    what is the green stat on dogs?

8. AstroHoundStudios

Apr 29, 2018
    Hi there! The green icon indicates the maximum distance a pet is ready to travel to collect a gem or coin.

[​IMG]

Due to several inquiries about this, I've included a guide on the Pet Select screen. Look out for it in the upcoming update!

Anotherkellydown and ste86uk like this.
  9. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Hi!

Thanks so much for the reply! May I suggest something like “travel range” instead? I would personally find the term “distance” a little confusing still, had I not just had the statistic explained to me!

Cheers! Still loving the game!

10. AstroHoundStudios

Apr 29, 2018
    Great suggestions! I will update that on the next version. Thank you for your contribution!!

JCho133 likes this.
  11. AstroHoundStudios

Apr 29, 2018
    A huge thanks to Touch Arcade for the article! We've submitted this update to shift our attention towards the upcoming Holiday update.

Anotherkellydown, ste86uk and JCho133 like this.
  12. Are controller support and landscape mode still planned? I've been following this thread and they haven't been mentioned in a while.

13. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Well deserved spotlight! Thanks for making such a great game even better

14. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Is there a option to turn off hepatic feedback?

15. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Are the 5 second ads that pop up at upgrades new? Hadn’t played in a minute and I don’t remember them.

Honestly really thankful for them because they introduced me to a game called Zen Match! It starts out as pretty passive Mahjong tile matching but quickly ramps up in difficulty. As a reward for solving puzzles you get to decorate a corner of your room! Pretty friggin sweet. Anyway, Cheers! :rolleyes:

16. AstroHoundStudios

Apr 29, 2018
    This is something we plan to add in the next update.

I'm thrilled to announce that Pizza Hero is now available for Android users. You can download it using this link!

ste86uk likes this.
  17. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Any word on the option to turn off hepatic feedback