GameClub Pix'n Love Rush (by Pasta Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 15, 2010.

1. exalep

exalep Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    this game isn't 3gs only

2. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Yep, I'm on iPod touch 2g. The only device it apparently doesn't work on right now is iPhone 3g due to not having one to test it on. There's already a fix for that in the pipeline.

3. Acidbottle

Acidbottle Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    oki thanks, clears that up. i do have an iphone 3G so wont be buying it this time ;)

it should state this in app store description tho, bad reviews are being left for this very reason. its in the devs own interest to inform customers and not have to rely on forums such as this for information, which a majority simply wont.

4. JohnnyB1981

JohnnyB1981 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Anybody else get to the "Die" level yet in infinite mode? I've gotten up to around 1.75 - 1.8 million, and end up as the dot of the letter "i" in "Die". I have to drop through walls of bats... I'm basically wondering if anyone else has seen this, if it happens at the same point each time... and is it actually a passable level? Or is it something that just loops over and over until you die?

5. unbrokenchain33

unbrokenchain33 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    shoot the bats?

6. JohnnyB1981

JohnnyB1981 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Have you played that level?

7. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Played it once. Was a cool (but short) ride. Very surprising.
    But it was my last life, so I cannot report anything...

8. jyhjyh

jyhjyh Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Denmark
    #168 jyhjyh, Jun 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
    I agree with both of you.

I will put the game on my wishlist and buy it, when this issue is fixed - and the flip screen thing :)

9. FinalGamerAC

FinalGamerAC Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Ohio
    Extremely enticed by the game after I saw it on the front page. I am contemplating on buyiing it, I really think that it would be worth my money but I am currently on a Ipod Touch 2nd generation. On the appstore I am seeing a lot of reviews saying that it is not working and crashes at the boot logo. Itunes reviews are highly unreliable so is anyone here having problems playing the game?

10. JoeAverage

JoeAverage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Are there plans for an iPad version any time soon?

- Joe

11. Caminagetcha

Caminagetcha Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Bought this only to know it was not working on the iphone3g..... Great!!!!!

12. delpiano

delpiano Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Some answers to the questions I've read in the thread.

Pix'n Love Rush 1.0 does not work on iPhone 3G and *some* iPod Touch 2G (works everywhere else), the patch 1.1 fixing the bug has been submitted on thursday, it should be available soon.

The "DIE" level is the last level of the Infinite Mode, it's... infinite :) you can grab some more points in it once you get used to it, but honestly, you should try to score as much as you can before this one ;)

Nice description of the "mid-air safety jump". Run on a platform, fall, and jump while falling, this will help you get the "perfect" in the levels where it seems to be impossible. With that in mind, you're score will improve a lot!

You can listen to your music while playing the game. Just play the music in your iPad application just before launching the game, your playlist will automatically replace the SidAbitBall soundtrack.

Yes, we are planning to work on a iPad specific version for september or so.

13. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    Game Impressions

Love the game and the graphics but sometime the control is a little not responsive. Probably just me. Btw, anyone know how do a lower jump?

14. Doomboy

Doomboy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    England
    As I am too young to have played the systems at the time, can someone please list which consoles all the skins were based on please? I'm sure it will greaten my enjoyment of the game and greater understanding of older games, I only really know things up to the NES at the moment... :D

15. Caminagetcha

Caminagetcha Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2008

Glad to hear that.... Love the artwork but got frustrated when i saw the game would crash on start on my 3G :(

16. delpiano

delpiano Member

Jun 16, 2010
    It should work on iPod Touch 2G (I have tested it myself on that device many times). Anyway, a patch is on it's way to the AppStore that corrects all the launch problems.

17. zztfox

zztfox Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    The only thing is that they need to add a screen flip option for iPod Touch users.

18. TERROR

TERROR Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2010
    Does this work on the 3rd gen iPod Touch?

19. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Yes! :D (I have 64 gb!)

20. FinalGamerAC

FinalGamerAC Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Ohio
    I can confirm that this game is working for me. I decided to take the plunge before I saw this post, thanks though. Note to anyone who has a 2nd generation Ipod Touch I did a test when I first installed the game and tried to run it right away and it failed but after reboot it started fine. I then deleted and reinstalled and tried the same things again and got the same results. So it seems you need to reboot on 2G IPT. Remember kids reboot is your friend!