GameClub Pix'n Love Rush (by Pasta Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 15, 2010.

1. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    so I got the update... but unlike the vid, I don't fall down the smaller holes... just end up running right over em... oO

2. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Came here to spread good cheers over another sweet update, but I guess everyone already knows! :p

3. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Update is ok-ish ... but these new modes don't come even close to the original one. Especially since they are not random. They get old REALLY quickly. But nevertheless, an update is better than no update :D

4. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    I'd love a retina update.

5. PixyJunket

PixyJunket Well-Known Member

The new modes aren't really that good.

It's certainly awesome that they have delivered new content to the game, but I can't help but think that it would have been more ideal to add some stages to the core game mode (which is practically pitch perfect), as I'm sure anybody that has spent a good amount of time with the game has most of these stages down at this point.

6. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    totally agree!

The rainbow mode is... meh... pretty much a slightly different Cursed Rush Mode, with colors... even if they made it more like Classic Mode, with virtual buttons, and maybe had it change colors depending on how many coins you got + enemies you killed without being hit, it would have been a LOT better...

Oh well... hopefully the last mode will make up for it...

7. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    I dunno, I like the new modes. They add something new every time.

8. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Game Impressions

This game is one of the best plataform games in the appstore. The graphics are superb. The controls easy to learn. The gameplay very polished. Worth the money.

Graphics 4'5/5
    Gameplay 4'5/5
    Controls 4/5
    Replay value 5/5
    Overall 4'5/5

9. Vincenzo78140

Vincenzo78140 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Bulkypix COO
    Vélizy-Villacoublay
    #369 Vincenzo78140, May 25, 2011
    Last edited: May 25, 2011
    Thank you guys for your feedbacks !
    Stay tuned for the next updates

10. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    yeah, I'm really really excited about the next mode... and who knows... maybe this rainbow mode'll grow on me... =oP

11. farjo08

farjo08 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2011
    I know a few people in this thread reported this, but haven't seen any solutions or confirmations from the developer about this.

I unlocked 20 of 22 achievements in the game. The ones I am missing are:

1) Mega-chievement
    2) Ultra-chievement

But since I have all the others, unless there are more hidden ones (which I haven't been able to confirm), I'd believe these two should have unlocked.

Has anyone gotten these? Or does anyone know why the are not unlocking? I did report them to the developer, but no surprise, no response.

TIA!

12. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Hmmm... No idea about the achievements, but Bulkypix not responding is kind of surprising. They're a great dev/publishing team that's usually on top of things. Might be they had to ask the devs... They did publish the game for another dev team... So maybe getting an answer for yah is taking a little longer than expected?

13. Baron Cappuccino

Baron Cappuccino Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 1, 2011
    Member-Owner Steampunk Cafe, LLC
    Plainfield, CT
    Has the scoring for this game been changed? The scores I earn and the scores displayed in game if I surpass a record don't seem to match. For example today,

5mn RUSH: 1 Baron C. 26,280

The actual score can be found in Game Center: 1,337,000

It looks like all my scores are getting neutered in game. Prior, I had made a point to at least beat the Bulkypix default high score for each game mode so that I could be number 1 in all of them. I'd get a mill in both versions of classic rush, and barely over 800k in rainbow. I'm not very good. Anyway, one day, all my scores were low-mid thousands. I had deleted and reinstalled thinking it was just a glitch. Everything went awry around iOS 5.

14. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Surprised the dev hasnt got back to you. They recently posted in the iCade thread about an update to Pix n Love Rush in the next few weeks which will be quite large (and offer icade support).

15. Vincenzo78140

Jul 27, 2009
    Bulkypix COO
    Vélizy-Villacoublay
    Pix'n Love Rush DX iCade :)

A little gift only for you guys !

[​IMG]

More details next week, and maybe a video...

Wish you a nice pixelated weekend ;-)
    Lots of love from Pastagames and Bulkypix!

16. PixyJunket

PixyJunket Well-Known Member

More updates to one of my favorite iOS games? BRING IT.

Vincenzo78140, can you help me though? I have all 22 achievements in Pix 'n Love RUSH but it counts it as 0 of 850 points. Do you guys know of this bug? Is there any way I can fix it?

17. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Sorry for the bump, but is Pix n Love Rush the same thing as Pix n Love Rush DX, except DX is universal?

18. Vincenzo78140

Jul 27, 2009
    Bulkypix COO
    Vélizy-Villacoublay
    Hi there,

No need to excuse yourself, Pix n Love Rush and Pix nLove Rush DX are exactly the same except that the DX version is indeed universal.

Have fun, and check out our new releases ;)

19. korossyl

korossyl Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Sorry to bump a four-year-old thread, but that's how long this has been one of my favorite games.

There's no chance that this will ever be given a wide-screen update, is there? I don't even need anything fancy -- just bars on the side would do. At present, it's just unwieldy to control -- my fingers always lose track of where the screen's edges are. I haven't played much since I got an iPhone 5 a year ago, and that's just a crime!

20. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    Yes, I would LOVE a widescreen update to this. Somehow I doubt it'll happen though but here's hoping!