Pixel Starships $25 iTunes Gift Card Gift Away!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by savysoda, Apr 1, 2016.

1. savysoda

savysoda Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    #1 savysoda, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    Hey Touch Arcaders!

Pixel Starships V0.4 is now live and to commemorate this special update, we are hosting a competition to welcome new players!

First new player to reach level 9 Starship will receive a $25 iTunes gift card!

How to enter:
    1. Download Pixel Starships: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/pixel-starships-8bit-space/id321756558?mt=8
    2. Leave your IGN (In-Game-Name) on this thread once you have registered for the game
    3. Once you have reached level 9, post it on here with a screenshot of your ship

First in best dressed!

***Conditions of of eligibility:
    Competition is only eligible for players who registered after 31st March 2016

Game Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbgLBHLNYFE

Thanks to all for taking part in this competition and the Pixel Starships team hope you enjoy the game & best of luck! :)

2. popblanks

popblanks Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Started the game now as doojeeboy

3. savysoda

savysoda Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Welcome Capt'n doojeeboy! Best of luck!

4. Lord Vile

Lord Vile New Member

Apr 1, 2016
    My Level 9 Pixel Starship Entry

Here is my entry to the $25 Apple Gift Card competition!! My IGN is Lord Vile

Attached Files:

5. modus_ataraxia

modus_ataraxia Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    I was excited about this contest. I registered, and leveled my ship up as fast as I could. Then I saw that you could pay money to upgrade faster, and I knew I could never win this contest.

Not surprisingly, somone already got to level 9. I was playing normally the entire time, since the contest started (without paying) and my ship is barely level 3. Maybe next time, make a contest where regular players have a chance? I would have loved to give this a glowing review.

6. savysoda

savysoda Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hey Lord Vile,

Unfortunately your entry is not valid as this competition is only eligible for players who are registered after 31st March 2016. Sorry!