Pixel Racer - $1.99 -> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by AssyriaGameStudio, Aug 4, 2011.

1. AssyriaGameStudio

AssyriaGameStudio Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    I've just made Pixel Racer free for a few days :).

Pixel Racer

Free today with DailyAppDream.com! Download the Daily App Dreams App to find out about normally paid apps that are avail…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Free today with DailyAppDream.com! Download the Daily App Dreams App to find out about normally paid apps that are available free for a limited time! Be quick - todays apps may only free for a 24 hour period!

Think your a hardcore gamer? Prove your skill in this fast-finger racing game.

- Use lightning speed reflexes to traverse through each of the 24 complex levels!

- Compare your scores with others via Game Center!

- Access 10 different vehicles, each with varying speeds and difficulty!

- Prove your the best and get Pixel Racer now!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Racing
    Release:Jul 06, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Also you can checkout the Daily App Dream app to find out about other apps on offer each day ;):

Daily App Dream - Paid Apps And Games For Free!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    Get 3 new paid apps every single day FOR FREE! We’ve already given away loads of No.1 games…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    Get 3 new paid apps every single day FOR FREE! We’ve already given away loads of No.1 games like Geared and Minigore plus classics like Lilt Line. And we’re giving away even more fab games right now. Sound like a dream come true? Download Daily App Dream for free and it will be!
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

If 3 free apps a day doesn’t get your thumbs twitching, you can unlock bonus games simply by posting on your favourite social media site. You can even get rewards for frequent use! But remember, you’ve only got 24 hours to grab each free download, so make sure you opt in to receive daily alerts. Because once the 24 hours is up, if you haven’t downloaded the free apps they switch back to paid.

If we haven’t featured your favourite app, you can request it and we’ll get in touch with the developers to see what we can do! We’ve already saved our users $millions, so join the community today and you too can be playing the greatest new games for free.

★ Download Daily App Dream for free now! ★

Note: if you are using iOS6 and are having trouble posting to facebook then please ensure the app has been given permission to use your account by going to Settings > Facebook > Switching 'DailyFreeApps' to 'ON'.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Racing, Strategy
    Release:Dec 03, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Enjoy!
    - Adam Green

2. flameon

flameon Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Its a good game but gets repetitive and speed 10 isnt that fast. :)

3. AssyriaGameStudio

Dec 1, 2009
    Lol, dude - I made the damn thing and I can't complete much higher than level 3 on speed 10 :O?

Still... Want me to make it faster for you :p? About to submit an update in a bit ;).

4. flameon

flameon Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2011
    haha speed 13 sounds nice. :) I played this game and a few others muted cause i sneaked onto my itouch , is the music techno?

5. AssyriaGameStudio

Dec 1, 2009

It is indeed techno-ish :)!

- Adam G