Pixel POWER

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by AaronH, Dec 4, 2014.

1. AaronH

AaronH New Member

Dec 4, 2014
    #1 AaronH, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014

Pixel power is a top down, space shooter for Android devices. It is inspired from retro space shooter games, and the challenge present in games from the past.

There are fifteen levels to play through, with plenty of variety and challenge as you progress. Massive pixel destruction will make you feel in power as you fight to save the universe.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ahgames.pixelpower

[​IMG]

I am Aaron, the developer of Pixel Power. Over many months, I have worked on this game with the focus on creating a fun and challening experience.

This game is completely free, so try it out and let me know what you think. :)

2. AwesEmz

AwesEmz Active Member

May 19, 2014
    Game Designer
    Northern Ireland
    Enjoying this, Aaron. At first I thought it was very easy but by wave 4 it picked up with the wee fast boyos coming from both sides at once, very good!
    I wont get a chance to play more until this evening but I'm definitely going back to it!

3. AaronH

AaronH New Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Thanks, I am really glad you are enjoying this. :)

When I was designing the levels, I made sure I added surprises that increased the challenge as the waves went on. There will be more in the later waves.

4. AaronH

AaronH New Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Have you made it past level 10? Reached the end?

Let me know. :)