Universal Pixel People (by Lamb Damu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 5, 2019.

1. DeNappa

DeNappa Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Netherlands
    #21 DeNappa, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    Are the Shiny Towers still in the game? And if so, when do they unlock?

If I remember correctly, they were more utopium efficient than Atomic cottages, so if Im gonna spend my utopium on residences Id rather be spending it on towers.. :D

/edit: apparently they unlock at level 12(? not sure if thats the current or the next land level).

2. Ivan@LambdaMu

Ivan@LambdaMu Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    it's the next level!

3. DeNappa

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Netherlands
    #23 DeNappa, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Too bad the Arcade doesn't work yet!

Some bugs I noticed:
    • The fortune teller gave me a daily divination of: "Guru + <blank space> = <blank space>"
      I suspect the game tried to give me a hint for a job that isn't currently implemented yet?
    • Sometimes (always?) 1x2 buildings seem glitched. It seems to depend on where the building is placed. I can't flip them either (I have the 'school of magic' building that allows for this). See attached screenshot.
    • The research lab upgrade description is off by one. E.g. I bought three upgrades which means I currently need 8 hearts for a collection, but the description says "Upgrade to require 8 hearts[..]"
    • [edit] The achievements text for building roads or waterways says you need to build 50, but they unlock at 30. One of those is wrong...
    • [edit] I think you can only get 1cps clones? Shouldnt there be an occassional 2 or 3 cps one?
    • [edit] Some buildings have a different working time than advertised. For example space admin (description: 1h; actual 1.5h) and tv station.

Attached Files:

4. majordude2626

majordude2626 Active Member

Apr 1, 2013
    I’m trying to be patient it’s taking all day to get the 8 million I need to expand. And I don’t want to blow the 40u with law firm. I still have my old game on my iPad mini. My old game the city is such a huge monstrosity. It’s good cuz I’ve got like 1500u and 5trillion makes 6000 cps.

But I really prefer a quaint town so I’m trying to be patient and just make one of each bldg. Currently at 300 cps. Game still fun as ever.

5. Georgina

Georgina Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2010
    Sydney
    This one takes me back!

A bug: If you're growing a heart when a clone finishes, it shows the toy packet graphic and stops you growing the heart, but the heart-growing noise continues. If you try to grow the heart again you get a second heart-growing noise on top of the first.

6. Georgina

Georgina Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2010
    Sydney
    Another bug: Benefits that come with unlocking a building seem to be available beforehand. I had the option to move workers to the Hotel before I even built it (though I didn't try to move them, so I can't say for sure it would've worked), and although building the Florist says it adds trees to waterways, I already had trees in my waterways.

7. DeNappa

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Netherlands
    New update is out.

8. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Hooray, this is huge! Now I just wish I had been bothering to collect resources daily...

9. DeNappa

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Netherlands
    Yeah, it includes a lot of stuff. They steeply increased the spirit requirements for your city though (I think mine jumped from 65ish to 240ish).

Anyone else having trouble finding the animals required for the missions that unlock new jobs? Like platypus, cerberus, etc.. I've been filling the hearts bar over and over again but never get one of those. I have also noted that the occasional 'U' drop from collecting hearts seems to have dried up?

10. jsr310

jsr310 Member

Sep 29, 2015
    I can't wait to start building my city on Android

11. Srgt_God

Srgt_God New Member

Aug 23, 2019
    I'm having as much fun as i did when the game was launched so many years ago. Thanks for bringing it back and keep up the good work.:)