Universal Pixel People - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LauraFitz4

LauraFitz4 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    I have a chicken, but the Skinny Genes mission isn't recognizing it, so I can't complete it! I've even tried locking and unlocking it into another mission, which usually works to have the animals refresh. I've tried to repair any buildings which have the option to... Any ideas?

2. xerosided

xerosided Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Anybody else getting unwanted ads when leaving the IAP page in game? I don't recall this happening before this latest update, but now it happens every. single. time. It's really annoying, and kind of an uncharacteristic bit of f2p nastiness from a game that has thus far had a very well-balanced approach to freemium. Ugh.

3. Relharn

Relharn Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2012
    After not playing for a few months, I had a play today after the update. It seems to me they've nerfed the trees. Correct me if I'm wrong, but my trees aren't producing the little icon (to give you coins or utopium) anywhere near as often as they did before.

I have 89 trees and after 15 minutes of the Chemical Plant doubler, I collected only 4u, when previously this much time would easily have given me 24u to get me to the daily 25u limit.

It wasn't just bad luck giving me coins instead of utopium from trees - I got hardly any coins too. Is this a thing now?

4. xerosided

xerosided Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Seems to be, as of this latest update. I'm getting nothing (much) from the trees either.

5. Trogon

Trogon Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2013
    Tree yield

66 trees yielded me no U in 15 mins. Would have had my 25 prior to the update. Deliberate or a bug?

6. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Okay now have 399/400. So is there a missing job??

7. Krystal081

Krystal081 Member

Aug 19, 2013
    One large Easter egg?

I can't figure out what this means from the update? I've got the two new decor from missions, all the new jobs and buildings and the maoi thing from the museum.... Am I missing something?

8. Anilones

Anilones Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    I'm guessing the massively decreased drop rate of utopium is intentional. I haven't played since I realised this is the case.

9. RonRizzo

RonRizzo New Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Easter Event

So the event should be currently unlocked for all of us, correct? I can't seem to find any of the Easter eggs though I've looked everywhere. Is there some requirement I have to fulfill before starting the mission?

10. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    The eggs are hiding under sub menus if I recall correctly.

11. Krystal081

Krystal081 Member

Aug 19, 2013
    So is this game dead in the water now?

I so loved it in the past, but doesn't seem like there is much going on anymore... Anyone else know different?

12. zevzimra

zevzimra Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Gone?

Has this game been pulled from the App Store?
    Is this just another victim of the Appocalypse?

13. unexpect3rd

unexpect3rd Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Mobile Game Developer (Fulltime as well as indie)
    Singapore
    yea they have yet to update it with 64bit support

14. Lambdamu

Lambdamu Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    iPhone Application Developer
    Singapore
    Greetings Mayors,

Thank you for keeping faith. The Utopia Mothership had been hit hard by black holes and apocalypses. But we persist…for now.

Although previous save data are all irrecoverably lost, we have scrapped together what resources was left to rebuild - from scratch - an instance of Utopia v1.0 (the very first version, and only its entailing content) that we hope can be our homes once more.

[​IMG]

Any surviving mayors who are interested in testing out your leadership skills in Utopia once more, are encouraged to do so. Go to this thread for more information.

Thank you, and may our journey in the stars go far and wide.

Sol ser Vivo
    Interim Manager, Utopia Mothership