Universal Pixel People - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cattrfly

Cattrfly Member

Apr 29, 2013
    This irked me a bit, too. Yes, you only miss out on 1u per day, but that's the cost of 2 Workaholic boosts, which I use frequently. In my case, having the Ministry of Love and the First Wonder pyramid, I never have any shortage of hearts to activate Utopium Leak myself - which I always do *after* tapping trees until I get 1u so I'm able to get the full 25u harvest each day. I appreciate Lambda Mu's gesture in giving us the 2 "bonus days", but I would've preferred a couple of days of the Lumber Mill boost. ;)

2. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Typo under Museum maintenance screen. Has the word note when it should be not.

"...a mission but have NOTE recieved.." Word capitalized that should be changed to Not

Again, a simple item that should have been caught via testing since it is a new item...

3. snippygal

snippygal Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Just in the past day or so, when I visit another utopia and find the gift, there is no gift awaiting me when I come back to my town. In the other town, it says "a gift has been sent to your town" but when I return, nothing happens. Anyone else?

4. touchfnord

touchfnord New Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Two copies of Florence Griffin

I managed to get two copies of Florence Griffin by not remembering which combinations I had already tried.

One of them is in the Stadium, and the other one is taking up space in my Arrival Center. I can't delete her. When I try to move her to the Mothership (and pay 1 Utopium for the privilege), it tells me "Cannot Delete Unique Character". Checking on the screen that shows what professions I've found, it shows I've only got one athlete, so something messed up somewhere.

Any suggestions or ideas on what I can do to fix this? I've just started playing the game today, so I don't have very many levels or cool toys yet.

5. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    More issues

Seems with the fools gold mission, there are jobs that are NOT displaying correctly. For example, the job The Invisible Clone only displays as The Invisible.

Also have seen jobs listed as special as combos. Namely abomination as a combination. Obviously to get around it is to close the mission window and go back to mission.

6. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    cool, Lambdamu is cooking us a Pixel People sequel/spin off : Pixel Powers :)
    I recognize some of the art assets, hope they'll implement new gameplay mechanics!
    I still play PIxel People a few minutes every now and then, and updates are fun. But honestly my town is so bloated now, and I have so much coins and U that it's not much fun. Anyway, it's been a fun ride, one of my best of 2013, pretty excited for a sequel :)

Btw who is the Lambdamu guy talking to Eli?

http://toucharcade.com/2014/03/21/gdc-2014-pixel-powers/

7. Kira29125

Kira29125 Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Add me on GC kira29125

8. ariomg

ariomg Member

May 16, 2009
    please add me on GC : riomg

thanks

9. Krystal081

Krystal081 Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Anyone know if there are any updates in the works... I need some new buildings and people! :)

10. unexpect3rd

unexpect3rd Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Mobile Game Developer (Fulltime as well as indie)
    Singapore
    For anyone who has been waiting for an update, its out now. World cup madness reaches pp.

@Krystal081

11. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Woo! This is why I never delete this game, awesome that there is another update!!!

Any new easter eggs people have discovered? Any new IAPs?

12. unexpect3rd

Dec 7, 2011
    Singapore
    Theres a new epic building (buildings?) from the museum missions. And plenty of references to Lambdamu's previous game Dice Soccer, given it is the world cup season

13. vicsark

Aug 22, 2011
    Just finished the second wonder building.
    Did I miss sthg?
    the building doesn't do anything yet? It's a stadium.

14. unexpect3rd

Dec 7, 2011
    Singapore
    It seem to be just a trophy building for now. Nonetheless I'd always like these Lego-ish buildings as with the last pyramid.

15. LauraFitz4

LauraFitz4 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    I'm working on part 7 of the second wonder. I have a Tabby Cat, I can see it in my animal list, and to fulfill other missions ( Small World, etc...) but it won't fulfill the second wonder criteria at the museum. I've tried locking and unlocking into missions, restarting the game, and trying in offline mode... Nothing I do works. Anyone else ever had a problem like this with a Museum mission ( first or second wonder piece)?

16. adnamayma

adnamayma New Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Does anyone managed to fulfil the "OCD" achievements?
    I already alter all my professions into gold (max productivity) and nothing happened. No achievement.
    Am I doing it wrong? I thought they expected us to have at least 1 genes in max for each professions.

I believe there's a "repair" button in the museum. Left side, after "stats".

17. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I've recently started playing again, as I discovered that PP is now on Android.

I have 2 questions, firstly, I have my event centre but there are no event options available. Is this because it's February, and the Romantic gene is available this month, or do I have to be a certain level before it will give me the option?

Secondly, if I restart my game how do I delete the save data from Facebook? Will deleting the app on Facebook delete the save data as well?

I'm really enjoying reacquainting myself with Pixel People.

18. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Update is out!!!

Does anyone have tips for increasing performance? My city has gotten so big, it lags horribly.

19. vicsark

Aug 22, 2011
    Apart from buying an iPad Air 2?
    lol, sorry, the usual stuff about memory usage (force close all open apps, reboot from time to time).
    and maybe cut on the unnecessary decor?
    Is your city very extended with lots of space in between or have you put everything next to one another?

Tbh, I have played again with my brand new iPhone 6 some laggy games I had stopped playing due to huge inventory/fleet (Pocket planes for instance) :)
    These pixel games can still be very resource intensive and use a lot of memory, and the older ios devices usually are lacking on this.

Pretty pleased to see a content update, I thought they had abandoned ship!
    I'll get back to Pixel People, it's been a while

Edit : wow I had 6000 U left lol

20. vix

vix Active Member

#4560 vix, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    Any idea what the secret animal on the bottom row of the ren fare mission?

Edit: never mind. Kind of forgot how to play the game, lol.