Universal Pixel People - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    #4501 vicsark, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    Yep, same here.
    I've not finished the missions in the museum though, so my guess is there is a last one once you assemble the pieces of the puzzle.

Edit : after killing the app and relaunching it, I have now 365/365. Well, I'm not gonna count, i'll trust my qssitant mayor ;)

2. Vick66

Vick66 Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    #4502 Vick66, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    I now have 366/365 but every time I click to actually look at my jobs list it crashes out.

3. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    #4503 Unstablefan, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
    But report!

I just spliced the
    Shoe Maker
    , and my professions counter stayed at 359/365.

Perhaps the counter is missing that clone?

And I can confirm that killing and restarting the app moved the counter to 360/365.

Edit: Same thing happened with
    Hooded Rider
    . Not sure if it will continue.

4. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Well I have 365/365 and no crashing here...not saying there isn't crashing. When I get home, I'll look at my list and order of creation to see if there is any validation to the above post with the spoiler...

And how does one do the spoiler tag here on TA??

5. vicsark

Aug 22, 2011
    [spioler] text to hide [/spioler] and put spoiler and not spioler of course ;)

6. Vick66

Vick66 Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    I crash frequently. I don't FB and I think it's related to that. Counter still showing 366/365. Tried to screencap but I'm a techno-moron so couldn't figure it out.

7. bullseye1975

bullseye1975 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2012
    #4507 bullseye1975, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Has anyone collected all 9 Wonders from the Museum missions?

I forget to check the Museum each day, so I only have three completed.

I am guessing that they all merge together into some kind of uber building.

EDIT: I guess I am a day early. Tomorrow it will have been 9 days since the update.

8. vicsark

Aug 22, 2011
    #4508 vicsark, Feb 19, 2014
    I got 8, the 9th should be available right now as it's midnight here ;)
    I've assembled the first 8, they form a pyramid.
    ok, wish me luck, I hope I won't break the continuum transfunctioner :D

9. vicsark

Aug 22, 2011
    #4509 vicsark, Feb 19, 2014
    ok done 9/9 missions.
    You'll need a lot of coins, a lot of U, some animals, a few special ones.
    The 9th mission required 600m coins, 100u and 2 secret animals for example.
    But it's totally worth it :D
    I won't say what you get as a reward, but it's a useful feature if you -still- play a lot. ;)

Edit : well, I may unravel the mistery reward but be warned it's a huge spoiler!
    Don't click if you don't wanna know :D
    You've been warned!
    Sure?
    ok.
    There it is:
    YOU DON'T HAVE TO FILL THE FRIGGIN' HEART METER EVER AGAIN !
    Just click on the heart as it appears, and boom :)

Attached Files:

10. bullseye1975

Mar 25, 2012
    Thanks! Great info.

I bumped into a secret formula today. This may have been mentioned earlier, so I apologize if this is a double post.

SPOILER

Alchemist + Abomination - must be done under cover of darkness = The Invisible Clone

11. bullseye1975

Mar 25, 2012
    I now have $6 Billion coins. I am trying very hard to find things to spend it on.

12. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Finished the wonder! Very nice perk,
    if you didn't buy the Ministry of Love

13. vicsark

Aug 22, 2011
    well, you could expand by 50 levels and 500 land, see if there's a level cap :D

14. Vick66

Vick66 Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Ok I give up. I caved in, linked to my son's FB, and it still crashes. I've rebooted a dozen times. I can't finish the museum tasks because I can't splice special animals due to crashing. I use an original iPad -is this the problem?

15. Lambdamu

Lambdamu Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    iPhone Application Developer
    Singapore
    no, we've been hunting this bug down for a while now given that it was so rare in the past, but now seems to have sprung up a few more cases (which gave us more data to finally track it down). If yours is the same case, it's to do with a bad entry in the gallery data (arising from one of the gazillion splices/unlocks) that causes the game to crash whenever it tries to load the gallery. We're currently testing out a retroactive fix that should make your gallery 'ok' again. and will hopefully have that submitted soon under update 1.82.

(update 1.81 was already submitted last week with fixes for all the issues that were reported on this page such as clone nudity, jungle dweller dislocation, and most importantly, ending the ongoing abduction spree at the hotel, among others.)

16. unexpect3rd

unexpect3rd Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Mobile Game Developer (Fulltime as well as indie)
    Singapore
    In case it hasnt been mentioned, for those who wish to complete the museum missions and your galleries are NOT crashing, i suggest doing the museum ones before attempting any missions in the hq first two slots. If you noticed you have unlocked any naked dudes, you probably already triggered the gallery crash bug, as .... I think the gallery does not advocate nudity

17. Lambdamu

Lambdamu Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    iPhone Application Developer
    Singapore
    nope, gallery and nudity are completed unrelated.
    nudity is fixed in upcoming 1.81. 10 costumes just didnt make it into the build along with their 2,201 buddies

gallery bug is caused (in current version) by completing any mission that awards "combos" as the reward. most late gamers in here should be way past that point right now and if your gallery is fine, it will stay fine.

18. vix

vix Active Member

#4518 vix, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    So I was zoomed in on the second museum quest building, looking at it. Was gonna move it, so I clicked on it and hit move and my world disappeared. I can see my money going up and those little starburst type things, but nothing else. Just space. I shut the iPad off and turned it back on and still see nothing but empty space. I tried swiping left and right and what not to find my world thinking it shifted cause it tended to do that when zoomed in, no luck yet. Edit: I actually don't think doing that is even doing anything sadly.

19. Vick66

Vick66 Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Thanks for the reply Ivan. Will just be patient then.

20. Relharn

Relharn Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2012
    I haven't seen this issue before and I'm not sure if it's a known issue (I haven't seen it mentioned on this thread).

I installed the latest update yesterday (1.80.1). Given I'm running low on utopium I activated the Lumber Mill. As expected, my daily tree limit increased to 50. However, after getting back into the game having locked my screen for a few minutes (I didn't shut the game down - I simply locked my screen and then got back into the game via the "Continue" button on the splash screen) I noticed that my daily utopium limit had increased to 100!

I do not recall doing anything special to activate this, and not wanting to lose such an opportunity, I played the game non-stop until I reached 100 utopium for the day.

I then locked the screen for a couple of minutes, came in via the splash screen again, and lo and behold I'd collected 100/50!

Anyone else experienced this? Not that I'm complaining!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]