Universal Pixel People - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lambdamu

Lambdamu Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    iPhone Application Developer
    Singapore
    thanks. will look into it. regarding the save game business, contact [email protected] with TOUCHARCADE in the subject title.

2. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    #4482 cofunguy, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    Ivan,

Why do the new residential buildings no longer have the option to color?? New as in with this just released version. Can access color for residence built with prior versions but residences that are built with this version don't have the color option in the menu to select.

Also in my list of unlocked people, I noticed that both juggler and freedom fighter are NAKED!! Just a head and no clothes or art or anything. Will send you screen shot.

3. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    #4483 Lambdamu, Feb 13, 2014
  4. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    In regards to the nakedness, I got those jobs in the following order : freedom fighter, juggler and then metalhead. Just seems odd since I thought the freedom fighter had an image before. But also odd in the fact that the job before and after metalhead job are now naked. So perhaps metalhead caused the anomaly???

5. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    Ivan,
    I can confirm that when you get the jungle dweller, you get shown to build a cloud castle built but jungle dweller needs to go into cabin the woods. Sorry don't remember how to do the spoiler function...

6. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    #4486 Lambdamu, Feb 13, 2014
    1. nothing's changed there. residences need at least one occupant before they can be painted. someone needs to let the painter in.

2. 3 jobs are missing their clothes at lvl 1 and 2, blacksmith, freedom fighter, and juggler. lvl3 nudists are blacksmith, romance novelist (lvl2 also), and engine driver. only one gender is affected in each case though. fun fact of the day -- there are currently 2,211 costumes that can be found in Pixel People as of today. Well, make that 2,201 until the next patch addresses this nudist streak.

3. Jungle Dweller confusion has been reported and fixed. thanks for the verification!

7. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    Yep found the nudist for the last pixel person in the job list...now will have to play with what it unlocked..:)

8. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    More bugs...in reference to the last job and it's decor it gives, selecting tram stop displays balloon stall, so no way to get tram stop.

Again, how could such an easy item to test fall through??

9. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Thanks for your feedback and reports, Mayors! We've consolidated these reports with those from our Utopia Corp. Clonebook Page and fortunately, being minor issues of mostly typographical nature, we've managed to fix them all and are readying a patch for submission to the Mothership.

Please continue to enjoy our anniversary celebrations and provide us with any additional feedback you might have that will help us make the diificult task of running Utopia, a little bit easier!

Captain H. Eindsight
    Process Designer
    Utopia Corp. Quality Assurance Team

10. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    #4490 cofunguy, Feb 13, 2014
    With so many nudists, is there a plan for a nudist camp for them?? :p

(Spoiler alert, see my post 2 down....)

11. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    In regards to the ticket booth decor, is it suppose to turn 180 or 90 degrees? It is doing a 180 unlike the other tiles that do 90 degrees turns...

12. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    #4492 cofunguy, Feb 13, 2014
    Also another item to add for the cabin building. While it is being constructed, you can click on the building and no name shows up. It is blank, empty, devoid, clear, zip, nada, etc. So add a "nude" building to the list of nude jobs. So I guess there is a camp for them....

13. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    Can you post a screenshot if possible to help us understand what you mean? because the "turn" is actually a flip, so there's no real rotation happening.

Also, which building are you talking about in your subsequent comment?

Thanks!

14. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    #4494 cofunguy, Feb 13, 2014
    Another item - dark time, there are some jobs that don't become a ghost/ghast. I'll email you the list Ivan.

Talk about having to remember how to do the dark time....had to tap quite a few buildings to find it!! :)

In regards to the first building piece from the museum mission, it doesn't appear to rotate. Always in the same orientation, by design??

15. Lambdamu

Apr 19, 2010
    Singapore
    1. Not a bug. Some genes just happen to be more resistant to the zombie breakout. :p

2. Darkness can be found at the Dark Tower :)

3. It will all make sense in time ;)

16. Monkstah

Monkstah Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Hidden Profs

Hi.

I did the update and was maxed out on professions before it. I have since created every profession with the new update but I am showing 364/365. Is there a hidden profession? I do not have any that I can match at this point and I've confirmed that my entire list is filled out. No blanks.

17. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    cool, cheap decor :D
    (sorry, no spoiler tags for images on TA app)

Attached Files:

18. stogie53

stogie53 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Glitch?

Running latest update and i have moved numerous clones to my Hotel. When i go back and view the hotel all rooms are vacant??!!

19. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Known bug.

20. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    Yep. I am guessing when the fix comes out, since some of us have gotten new clones but the list still shows multiple, that the multiples will be removed in the update? Been meaning to ask and been finding other things :)