Universal Pixel Dungeon: Rebirth (by Master of Code)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weretiger

weretiger Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Yes it does.

2. L0ck

L0ck Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    not...available? Has this been pulled, or is the app store bugging out again

3. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    It seems it was pulled, because I searched "Master of Code", clicked on "this devs apps" and it's no longer available. Who knows why...

4. zen_mode

zen_mode Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Sydney
    Maybe issues with the GPL licence. Wouldn't be the first time. Not sure why Apple would bother to approve in the first place in that case. I feel very lucky that I saw this within hours and managed to grab it. If you missed out though, I wouldn't feel too bad as there's a bit of discussion that an official port is coming soon.

5. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    I'm playing Rogue Legacy on my Xbone. It's every bit as fun as The Witcher III. Sometimes more fun.

"By by" to you too.

6. Pickman

Pickman Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2013
    Bought it some minutes ago and will play it this evening. Turn based strategy and roguelikes/lights are my favourite genres and there are plenty of excellent games coming to ios right now. Thanks for pointing me to the last warlock. After checking the TA forums for this title it was instabuy.

I hope pixel dungeon comes back to the store soon. It's too good to not be available on ios!

7. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Sweet bro I understand that Q was not directed to me, but I have played the Last Warlock and dammmmnnn it's so so gorgeous.

8. Endscrypt

May 8, 2012
    Not available in the UK App Store, Why oh why.

9. Endscrypt

May 8, 2012

10. Endscrypt

May 8, 2012
    Yeah noticed that on there website there is no mention of it being available for iOS only the Google play store link, mabaye they just ain't updated there site yet ??

11. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    I'm so glad i picked this up before it vanished.
    i have about all of the rogue-likes out on IOS
    this one is really good. you really got to make hard decisions when it comes to using unidentified items. Also the tall grass that blocks your line of sight is a really cool idea, that i haven't seen before. Plus the landscapes seem so refreshing, not being the same tilesets that are so frequently used. this game really is a breath of fresh air. Also, a true rogue-like, not just claiming to be :)

12. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    This is really quite good. I hope for the sake of iOS RL enthusiast it comes back.

In the about section it gives full credit to original developer and was ported by skynet...

13. Kedens

Kedens Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Graphic Design/Illustration
    Rochester, NY
    Is there anyone that downloaded this that's jail broken or before iOS 8.3? I'm having an issue and would appreciate a Private Message if you can spare a few min to give guidance

14. Mj1ggy

Mj1ggy Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Rogue Legacy is the bees knees, probably my favorite game of the last couple years.

15. zen_mode

zen_mode Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Sydney
    I'm running 8.1 (non jailbroken) and I've so far had no problems running this.

16. snowblzr

snowblzr Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2014
    I had this game for Android and it was the only game to stay. Only problem I can't download it because it says it's not on the US appstore. Shame, because I'd gladly get the game for my iPad...

17. bacon-N-eggs

bacon-N-eggs Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Yes, love it as well on my PS3. The League of Evil guys need to bring that concept to iOS!!! #

18. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I'm on JB iOS 7.1.2. The only issue I've experienced is that if you stay 2 minutes on the main menu screen, the background animation begins lagging a lot. It doesn't affect gameplay though, just the background animation. It's a detected bug in the devs page, since it was reported short after the game was released.

19. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    I hope they add the game back to the AppStore

20. rodjosselyn

rodjosselyn Member

Jul 28, 2013
    When I tried to download this said it was no longer in the USA AppStore....please help if possible!