Universal Pixel Cup Soccer 16 (by ODT S.A.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Batovi Games Studio

Batovi Games Studio Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2014
    Game dev studio
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Yes! Yes! and Yes! to your comments and other feedback. We have a document with all feedback from the players and we intend to implement the vast majority of them, with time....

The stadiums have light and shadows to be able to play at day or night. But we did´t have time to add light/night. If you observe, the shadows of the players are four (night=artificual lights from 4 corners) and the light of the stadium has shadows... We designed it and made the art, but he had no time to make day/night properly. In a future update promised...

2. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Does anyone know if it's possible to play the game on apple TV with two mfi controllers (local multiplayer)

Thanks!

3. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    I would love a higher difficulty level than hard. I've just won the world-cup on hard and I kind of want more challenge.

4. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    With what team? Does difficulty essentially scale if you use a worse team?

5. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    With Belgium, the game gets harder with a worse team though. But I want to play Belgium.

6. Batovi Games Studio

Apr 1, 2014
    Game dev studio
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Yes! It is possible to play on Apple TB with two MFI Controllers!
    Also, you can play in Party Mode, and play a Championship with friends. In every match you can select Player vs Player or Player vs Computer. So if each friend correspond to a team, in party mode a champìonship can play between 8 to 32 players! depending on the selected championship.

7. Batovi Games Studio

Apr 1, 2014
    Game dev studio
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    In a future update, we hace to fine tunning the AI. We want each one of the teams to play with its own playing style (tiki taka like Barcelona, ultra defensive like Uruguay or Italy, with power and speed like Germany, etc) Also, we want a team to change behaviour according to the context. If the team is winning, they can make the time pass or funny things like go forward and then go back with the ball, etc. We want a funny AI.
    With these bahaviours implemented, it will be more difficult (and fun) to win a cup!

8. royblanche

royblanche New Member

Jun 2, 2016
    Goalkeepers

Superb retro footie game. LOVE IT!!! My only criticism would be that the goalkeepers are too easy to beat. Would it be possible to rectify this and make then more challenging to score against? Thank you.

9. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #69 Gwarmaxx, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    have issues with Pixel Cup League, Centenario and European Cups.

in the League i've played two turns, then when i was going two play the third one, league was ended and i could only check every played turn (7 in total), with the remaining 5 of them at 0-0 for all teams, but in the standing the games played was correctly two.
    in both Cups the first round have 3 matches (every group have 4 teams), but i've played only two (win and draw in Centenario, two wins in Euro), an have straight qualified to the next round.

can someone confirm these issues?

10. Batovi Games Studio

Apr 1, 2014
    Game dev studio
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    We are working on this issue right now! The game will be more challenging with this fix! We have a pending update for approval with many fixes, and in a few days another update with this goalkeeper issue solved.

11. Batovi Games Studio

Apr 1, 2014
    Game dev studio
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    We´ll test this again to be sure. Never happened! Let us think what could cause this.

12. manuboy

manuboy New Member

Dec 19, 2013
    I've noticed some kit clashes in the game (e.g. England vs Slovakia, Russia vs Belgium), is there any way to change a team's kit?

13. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    That would be great, an option to play with the home or away kit

14. atchoo

atchoo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Bassano del Grappa
    +1

I think it should be a problem of mine, but I was struggling even with Argentina vs. Germany... :(

15. Batovi Games Studio

Apr 1, 2014
    Game dev studio
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Solved! This will be included in the next update (next week). Thx.

16. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

there it is another weird issue related to scores:

first pic is from before the match :eek: (note the score), the other one is after it (real score).

Attached Files:

17. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

ok guys, here it is the bug again, i've just re opened the game and this is the situation:

i haven't played the matches against Slovakia and Ukraine :eek::confused:

Attached Files:

18. Batovi Games Studio

Apr 1, 2014
    Game dev studio
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Thank you very much for taking the time to report this issue and take the screenshots!!! We are working on this issue in this moment. It also happened yesterday to a friend. It is difficult to reproduce but we are working on it right now! Thx!

19. Batovi Games Studio

Apr 1, 2014
    Game dev studio
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    The game supports iCloud to save the championship from iPhone/iPad <--> AppleTV. I am reviewing the posts and I missed this answer!

20. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

no wories, i'm loving the game, it's very good.

so, here it is again the bug i've told you in my first post: i've won the league in only 4 macthes, never played rounds 5,6 and 7.

Attached Files: